Practice days:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
A lot of Wednesday options in open practice.

I wonder would there be a demand for Tuesday's ?

What days as a rider would you go out to practice? Monday's are never popular I'm sure and is Tuesday still too early in the week to pull a turnout for a track owner to run In the green?

Last year Friday at Youngstown was awesome. But by Friday people are jonesin to ride.

I feel like Pyma should do Tuesday bike practice and Wednesday quad. just because there's 4 tracks running practice on Wednesday for bikes. And nothing Tuesday. That's an example. Not sure if riders would go to other tracks or not....just wondering. Track owner and rider input appreciated without riders making this a pissin match...

Mx Express in Toledo pulls 50-75 riders consistently on Tuesday evening rides. I've seen upwards of 100 on a Tuesday before. I enjoy that cause I can drive up, ride, spend the night then hit a track on Wednesday. Mostly because aside from East Fork there's really nothing of any quality to practice on down south.

What days as a rider would you go out to practice? Monday's are never popular I'm sure and is Tuesday still too early in the week to pull a turnout for a track owner to run In the green?

Last year Friday at Youngstown was awesome. But by Friday people are jonesin to ride.

I feel like Pyma should do Tuesday bike practice and Wednesday quad. just because there's 4 tracks running practice on Wednesday for bikes. And nothing Tuesday. That's an example. Not sure if riders would go to other tracks or not....just wondering. Track owner and rider input appreciated without riders making this a pissin match...

Definitely need more Tuesday options. Pyma would be great for that. Would make it out there a lot more

Mx Express in Toledo pulls 50-75 riders consistently on Tuesday evening rides. I've seen upwards of 100 on a Tuesday before. I enjoy that cause I can drive up, ride, spend the night then hit a track on Wednesday. Mostly because aside from East Fork there's really nothing of any quality to practice on down south.
Never heard of express.

I had been thinking the same thing. Or even Thursday evening practice. Dirt world always use to get a crowd on their Thursday practices.

In Ohio/NW pa we could ride 6/7 days a week. Pyma Tuesday smith or acres Wednesday apple Thursday Youngstown mx Friday. Race weekend or ride open practice somewhere......

I just need more time.

https://www.facebook.com/Hillside-Motocross-Club-341649445864572/

Hillside MX club NW PA Only $200.00 per year gives you access to our 100 acre riding facility 7 days a week. We are located right behind Five Star Cycle, 21114 Fry Road, Saegertown, Pennsylvania 16433. We are a BIKE ONLY riding facility.

Every wednesday evening there is always a group there at Hillside. The best thing is its only $15.00. There is also a sign in box in the front if the gate is not opened pay your money and ride. (track may not be prepped)Try to always look at the FB page before you go.

Lately they have been riding on monday,Wednesday evenings.

Sandusky Valley Riders, $275 I believe for first year, then you can get $ taken off for the next year by coming to meetings and helping out with events.

Ron, I know right? We have so many options to ride up here, it's a blessing for the rider, maybe makes it real tough on the promoter. If they could figure out how to get rocky mountain atv mc bucks at every practice event I think racing would be dead up here for good. But we would have open practice Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. C'mon mega millions / power ball pool. If I hit for just like 250,000, I'd be happy. Pay off my house and student loans.....then I'd have no choice but to ride every day but monday.

I haven't practiced on a weekday since Sandcastle shutdown, and before that it was Honda Hills. I am not driving more than an hour to practice on a weekday. Gotta get up at 6:30 the next morning to go to work. Now if someone comes up with a track willing to do weekdays within an hour of Rickenbacker Airport...

Back