Is Dungey done??

He did, but then he also didn't win as his riding slower allowed Anderson to swoop in steal the victory!!!! Maybe that riding slow thing wasn't all it's cracked up to be.

He wasnt trying to win, he was trying to make sure RD finished as far back as possible!! Lol , that didnt work well enough either!

He did, but then he also didn't win as his riding slower allowed Anderson to swoop in steal the victory!!!! Maybe that riding slow thing wasn't all it's cracked up to be.
Well, depends. If ET3 finished first and RD5 finished second, ET3 would have been down 6 points. If you look at it that way, it worked one point better than it would have otherwise with ET3 winning by 12 seconds although not as good as ET3 had hoped. Goal for ET3 was to win the championship, not the race. He undoubtedly would have been able to win the race, however at one point, the most of us probably thought that the week before as well...

Bum deal, but is what it is. Let's make like a tree and leave SX and move to outdoors. I still need to decide if I'm getting that streaming package or not...

makelikeatree.jpg

Hey tards, my point is I bet he learned that he does not need to be first every race. If he does not feel it and only wins by 10 seconds who cares. If he stays on two wheels and finishes 3 or 4 it is better than a DNF.

How to win a championship.

Ok back to you regularly scheduled tardery.

Dungey will ride the outdoors.

Whats that Mr Insider???

Congrats to RD. Cant say I blame the guy at all, once the second thoughts about injury get in your head its time to quit....healthy. Plenty of hard work to make his money and do what ever he enjoys for the rest of his life! Who can blame him for doing that????

So who is going to push ET in the outdoor series now? Without pressure it should be a blowout. Hopefully some one steps up to the plate!!

So who is going to push ET in the outdoor series now?

I'd love to say Marv, Baggett, or Webb. But let's be honest, the only thing that will challenge ET is injury. Other than that, going to be a long season. Still worth it to go out there and just watch him ride. He's incredible to see outdoors. I've never seen anyone hop the bumps like he does. So much flow.

Called that. The whole grind for him was so stressful. The day you (DHDS01) caught him for an autograph he was having an internal meltdown episode. So much stress. I wouldn't hold that day to his entire character.

Thinking about it....I'd say he's better than Carmicaels and RV. I bet I wouldn't even be on an Austrian motorcycle if it weren't for his dominance. It got me to look past Japan. Before it was "eh KTMs are junk." But looking how Ktm stepped their game up and secured the best rider of all time....makes it easier To give $8k to Austria instead of $7k to Japan.

Dudes a legend. And I feel honored to have lined up next to the kid in amateurs. When nobody ever thought Ryan dungey would be where he is today. We all thought it was gonna be millsapps and alessi....
IMG_6020.PNG
IMG_6019.PNG

Baggett is still young. Webb is young. I look for those two to challenge outdoors for sure. I think Baggett is finally injuy free and looking as good as he has looked since moving to a 450. Might be a intership for a factory ride.

Although Dungey's never been a favorite of mine (always had immense respect for him), I'm a little more bummed than I anticipated about his retirement.

Back