Battle for Ohio Round 1 May 27 & 28

We had a great time as always! New and old Malvern crew did an excellent job. Track was beautiful all weekend. The boy had a blast Saturday night mixing it up in the money Pitbike class, even walked away with 50 bucks! Thanks to all!

I am curious, how were the numbers for pit bike class? and anyone have the results?

Still one of my favorite tracks for sure. I like that nothing is too crazy on the track, and it really has some fun jumps on it.

Last year we went to a Saturday night race, stayed and raced on Sunday. It was great and made the over 3 hour drive worth the trip. Wish they had a couple double headers. We would be there for sure.

My one and only complaint is Malvern is done with day races for the year.
Didn't realize this till now, that is a bummer.

Track was great this weekend. Wasn't much of a fan seeing the changes on video, but when I rode the track it definitely felt good/better. Love the new finish section, you can really hammer down through there now. It'll be real interesting once the quad gets uncorked...

Well run program this weekend, less staggered starts in the 2nd motos was a real good call. Buddy was in the last moto and we were still out of there hours before we anticipated.
Thanks!

I am curious, how were the numbers for pit bike class? and anyone have the results?
Money class had about 15. 1st William Huth? 2nd Justin Hall. 3rd Jack Winland. One of the other classes had around 7, the other 12-15. Nice turn out for a fun ending to the day.

Back