Battle for Ohio Round 1 May 27 & 28

Keep in mind everyone that this weather forecast is constantly changing!! As of last night at 8 PM the hourly was showing it going to rain all day today. Now at 7 AM this morning there's only a couple hours showing a small chance of rain for today. It's enough to drive a promoter crazy. The bottom line is they are just guessing until the day arrives.

Keep in mind everyone that this weather forecast is constantly changing!! As of last night at 8 PM the hourly was showing it going to rain all day today. Now at 7 AM this morning there's only a couple hours showing a small chance of rain for today. It's enough to drive a promoter crazy. The bottom line is they are just guessing until the day arrives.

A job where guessing and being wrong regularly doesnt get you fired!!! Sign me up!

I can understand staying home for a forecast on a pondunk local race.

But this is ohios premier battle series. That brings out of state competition to your elbows in the gate. YOU CANT GET THAT BUT THREE TO FIVE TIMES A YEAR IN OHIO.

To stay home because it's gonna rain....good on you because if youre lurking. And reading...and considering an attempt at lorettas in the next few years....just rememeber regionals and lorettas don't get rescheduled. If you're young and don't want to ride on a cloudy/rainy day you need to get back to Instagram and the Xbox.

Hey everyone! Just a quick update. We have been watching the weather and it looks like it is changing. In our advantage! The guys are at the track now and its perfect! We are looking forward to seeing everyone and a great weekend of racing!

IMG_6062.JPG
I'm here. Let's do this.
IMG_6063.JPG

Place looks siiick.

Back