Battle for Ohio Round 1 May 27 & 28

John250

PR Founding Father
CTMX......The step up in the middle of the track that a couple riders were hurt over. The whole race it was a mess, and it was a major topic right here.

Listen, I get ruts......I never asked for a super speedway. I was just pointing out that with mother nature, and new jumps the results are usually not good when you add in 600 plus riders. But what the hell do I know. I've only been riding for 44 years, and only been to 1 or 2 tracks. Maybe with some more seat time and experience I will know as much as you experts.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
rockyhill_7_11_2.jpg

What John & ck want...
Add me to that list too! :)

BTW, it's good to see you posting more and stirring things up again Sharc! I still miss the Sharcism that was loaded with sarcasm, corrections on misspelled words and improper grammar all adding up to a completely different meaning than what was intended. Call them/me out Sharc!!! lol

MikeB21

PR Addict
Man, what the heck do you guys want? You get track changes and you bitch, you don't get track changes and you bitch. What some of you need to do is "grow a pair" and be happy that you can ride at all...if you don't like it, then don't ride!

I understand its an opinion and you can say what ever...but sometimes you should hold your opinion until the proper time. Then it will be more valuable when said.

And.........GO

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Transponders this race?

My wife is PISSED I am skipping family pix for this race. She will get over it.
Since I have never been there and don't know anything about the area. Suggestions on good hotels?

John250

PR Founding Father
Transponders this race?

Since I have never been there and don't know anything about the area. Suggestions on good hotels?

Look at the bright side. If you ever divorce your not in the photo anyway.

There are two nice fairfield inns to choose from. I always try to stay at the one by the mall. More choices for dinner up that way. The broadmoor circle location. Takes about 20 minutes to get to the track.

Motodad23

PR Member
Transponders this race?

Thought you ride factory Kawasaki!? They won't let you sleep in the rig? Lol

Scoob

PR Founding Father
OK, thinking I know this as I traveled both ways. Of course there was a little construction on the way out...

What is the best way into the track hauling a 29ft camper? I am coming from BC area up 77. Google maps shows a couple options, but I'm thinking of combining the two by cruising up to Route 30 and take 43 in instead of getting off at exit 99 and traveling roads less traveled.

hershey

PR Elite
Lmfao....how did I miss this thread???

A couple people voice an opinion on a public forum and get shot down by a bunch of snowflakes who's feelings are hurt.....or believe you are a fool for having an opinion of your own!!

I can't wait for the changes!!! It's going to be fun no matter what unless mother nature does her thing again to us. Seems like every weekend it's been a monsoon. I do agree that new jumps and monsoons don't mix, but like meister said malvern seems partially immune.

I'm pumped, it's the battle series opener. Friends, mx and bull s**t galore!!! God how I love this sport.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Lmfao....how did I miss this thread???

A couple people voice an opinion on a public forum and get shot down by a bunch of snowflakes who's feelings are hurt.....or believe you are a fool for having an opinion of your own!!

You reference snowflakes quite often in your replies. I have a question. What (in your opinion) is a snowflake?

And what does Lmfao mean?

Last edited:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
OK, thinking I know this as I traveled both ways. Of course there was a little construction on the way out...

What is the best way into the track hauling a 29ft camper? I am coming from BC area up 77. Google maps shows a couple options, but I'm thinking of combining the two by cruising up to Route 30 and take 43 in instead of getting off at exit 99 and traveling roads less traveled.
Scoob, if you come in from Elson St. you can pull that rig into the parking that is located across the street. Many of the bigger rigs park there.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Scoob, if you come in from Elson St. you can pull that rig into the parking that is located across the street. Many of the bigger rigs park there.
That's where we parked last and only time I was there long ago at the first battle race after Vet fest. Thanks for that though. Thinking about rolling in Friday night after the Mrs. gets off the clock.

What I was asking more so, was what path do I take once on 77 north to get to Elson St. Do I get off at exit 99 or and hit St. Rt. 43/Waynesburg Drive via Ridgeview Drive or take exit 104A to and hit St. Rt. 43/Waynesburg Drive a little further north via St. Rt. 30?

I'm leaning 104A at this point.

Thanks Sharc.