It's Regional Time!

30 motos started at 10 done before 4pm.... rockin it

20170602_152427.jpg

Atta boy Pape!

Props to Johnathan Lilly for pulling a 10th in 125c even with two falls. Ohio was putting it's stamp on things in +45 for sure. Opliger coming from behind. Rocket showed up on that list outa no where. Pretty cool

Jesus check out the guys leading the 250C class.

View attachment 55667

Runnin a top 10 A pace. Gtfo.
Not even close to A class times.
Once again you don't even know WTF you're talking about.
That's my boy with the second place finish and I think he is riding so good because he knows that he's racing so many of the B class sandbaggers (per last week's post) and is pissed off.
He got off minis last year and is running C class this year and I couldn't be more proud of him. Damn kid is 119 lbs and still has to use blocks in the starting gate.
One of the B class who appealed to stay in C class because he is non-competitive was hitting the uphill triple yesterday. BS.
And again Georgie, STFU.

Here we go. Told you guys. These threads get interesting when one dad gets offended because people think we are singling guys out like jrminidad. I'm sorry you feel you were singled out, wasn't my intent. I apologize. Good for your boy. Run the class. And you're doing awesome. No sarcasm here. Seriously. Great effort. It's a class you're within the rules. Now run it. C class pace one would think would be severely off the A pace. it's not. But this is regionals and everyone's fast, I get it. And I'm not being a smartass when i say nice ride to your boy!

I'm done discussing it further. This happens every year. And it won't change so if people wanna race C do it. Who cares. As long as your having fun.

Awesome run by Pape. Musta pulled a holey eh?

Last edited:
Lol......everyone wants to complain about the problem until the rules work in your favor. Then it's all about the rules you're following. I get it, I would run the way the rules allow too. But it's never going to change until someone stands up and makes it happen. The fact is nobody is going to because those doing it want to make it to LL. Everyone is going to follow the herd.

Dosent matter to me because I couldn't make it in my classes which are slower than C class anyway.

Not taking anything personal here guys, it's not me doing the riding anyways.

My son is playing completely by the rules and had awesome rides today.

And Georgie, don't bother even saying you're done here. You can't help yourself. The other thread on the sandbaggers you said you were tapping out right off the get-go but continued posting four or five more times. It's what you do.

It has nothing to do with me being butt hurt about C rider talk. You know that guy that you work with, go to church with or see at the store, and everything he says is so f'n stupid. You can take it the first 99 times, but that 100th time you crack and go off, well that was me today.

All good here today, hoping my boy can do well again tomorrow. Sitting on a 2, 2, and 5 in 250c ltd., 250c jr and 450c, and best off all has beaten some of the sandbaggers I was bitchin' about.

Gonna have a beer now.

Congrats on being a better sandbagger then the other 63 sandbaggers. C class at a national. No damn wonder this sport is back woods at best.
I don't care what the "rules say" or how big or small anyone is. If your AMA card anything but 1 or 2 years, then your not a beginner.

Congrats on being a better sandbagger then the other 63 sandbaggers. C class at a national. No damn wonder this sport is back woods at best.
I don't care what the "rules say" or how big or small anyone is. If your AMA card anything but 1 or 2 years, then your not a beginner.
I said this thousand times. My son started at 5 when their was a distric 11, when he was on a 85 his distric card said he was a B rider.

Back