Free Open A Class @ CTMX Battle for Ohio $4000 purse!

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
***Announcement*** Like/Comment for a chance to win a free event t-shirt*** Pre-registration is now open for the Battle for Ohio race! You are not going to want to miss this race! Free entry for Open A, $4000 Open A pro purse, Free pit bike race, Moto Limbo, Karaoke Contest hosted by comedian Lori Graves, Free 50cc Open class, Stider bike racing and much more! Register now!

Don't forget this races pays out manufacturers contingency for Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM.

You will also receive $10 Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas Card just for signing up!

Register now!
https://secure.tracksideprereg.com/chillitown/index.asp?event=14

I love the idea of pre-registration for these races. But serious question here. Last year at the Battle I waited 3 times as long in the pre-registration line for sign up, only to find out there was another line for practice stickers for Saturday. Are these issues worked out? If not I will just register at the races. The non pre-registered people were getting through that line much faster.

I love the idea of pre-registration for these races. But serious question here. Last year at the Battle I waited 3 times as long in the pre-registration line for sign up, only to find out there was another line for practice stickers for Saturday. Are these issues worked out? If not I will just register at the races. The non pre-registered people were getting through that line much faster.

This is sort of a loaded question for me, but first let me explain exactly what was happening and how it impacted the pre-registration line. When you sign up prior to the race you are able to pay for everything up front and you essentially come to registration/kiosk/transponder area to 1) rent transponder if you didn't have one when registering, because you will need to have it upon checkin
2) check in with the pre-registration line to sign ALL of your documents for the entire weekend and receive practice bands and race stickers that will also be for the whole weekend.
3) IF you pre-registered for everything, including your practices and all races you are competing in then you DO NOT have to go to the kiosk because you have already done it all. You just need to check in. IF you did not and want to add something at the window it is fine but it will take a bit extra time. So be patient.

Last year we had kiosks open for those people who just wanted to sign up for practice and hadn't Pre-registered for anything, they were getting through the line quicker because they weren't doing all of the paperwork for the whole weekend and would be required to come back to register for racing. The pre-reg line is essentially a one stop shop, you pay prior to the event and get everything when you come to check in and you're done for weekend with registration. It took longer to process all those signatures and verifying information, etc.
I hope that makes sense? What I'm trying to say is yes the line took longer but you were doing way more paperwork and verifying than someone who was just in line for one practice and no racing,
But again you would be done for weekend.
So very long answer short, I always aim to please and I am ever changing my routines as I reflect on issues in the past and try to better them for next time. In this instance I have set up the pre-reg packets completely and have stickers and all ready to go when you get there verses getting them when you arrive at window, I have also added another person who is dedicated just to the Pre-registration line only to help process entries quicker.

Riders can help any registration process by doing their part as well. come to registration prepared! Having current memberships,
Transponders, rider &a parent if necessary all ready to go is a definite bonus and speeds up the process! Also taking advantage of the "non busy" registration times would help hugely, you have smaller wait time and we have more time to process entries. I strongly reccomend anyone who is able to come and checkin with registration Friday 5-8pm, or early Saturday morning when we open registration, there is normally hardly anyone there at those times.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience last time,
Please know I work very hard trying to make things better each time so that everyone walks away happy!

I hope this helps! Either way I'm excited to see everyone this race weekend!!

Happy to hear your making changes to improve. It was just very frustrating last time. The pre-prepared packets will help for sure. A lot of big races do that with everything in the packet with your name on it. Thanks for the efforts.

Well, all people need to do is like and comment on this post to be entered to win... Pitracer exclusive contest!

Has everyone heard about the karaoke contest we are having? Gonna be a good one!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Like and post? Or just like. Or just post....:D:D

Pre-registered the boy, just need to get the transponder.

I'm glad to see they are working out the registration. I pre-reg. for the lorretta stuff and still stood in lines forever.

Is the Open A only free if you Pre-Register?
Yes, and thats the only way to receive the free admission and open practice pass as well. When you pre-register for open A you must only select that class. Do not add practice or admission to the cart or you will have to pay. You will receive your practice and admission passes when you arrive.

If you are planning on racing classes other than Open A you can add those at that time and pay for those.

We have had a few calls from pros saying they were still being charged for admission and practice when they did online registration.

I need to grab a hand full of stickers this weekend also. Only grabbed one for the boy at the ll regional and he asked for more to give out to his friends

Back