Free Open A Class @ CTMX Battle for Ohio $4000 purse!

Just as an update there is 34 pros now signed up for the Open A class. We are hoping we can get a full gate of 44. Deadline to sign up free is July 13th at midnight.
There are some big names on this list and a definite whos who of OH, PA, MI, KY and IN! Ive got a few others I'm going to personally invite in hopes of filling the gate. If you know a pro that is on the fence about this race tell them not to wait!

Just as an update there is 34 pros now signed up for the Open A class. We are hoping we can get a full gate of 44. Deadline to sign up free is July 13th at midnight.
There are some big names on this list and a definite whos who of OH, PA, MI, KY and IN! Ive got a few others I'm going to personally invite in hopes of filling the gate. If you know a pro that is on the fence about this race tell them not to wait!

I'm trying to pre enter & the page just keeps re populating & wont let me. Even tried adding more classes. I want in on Open A, 25+, & 30+.

***MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT*** This is the list you have all been waiting on! Here is your Open A Pro line-up for this weekend. We have a 44 man gate so we still have room for 4 more! You are not going to want to miss this race!

1 Adam Kidd
2 Benjamin Nelko
3 Blain Brown
4 Bradley Esper
5 Brandon Wrin
6 BROC PETERSON
7 Clinton Schaffer
8 Cody Penwell
9 Colin Thomas
10 DONNIE GRAY
11 Dustin Biars
12 Dylan Walker
13 Gabriel Muntz
14 HUDSON PARK
15 JAMES JUSTICE
16 JAMES ONEILL
17 Jared Lesher
18 Jason McConnell
19 JEFFREY GIBSON
20 Jeremy Hand
21 John DelBalso
22 JOHN WEAVER
23 Johnathan Wells
24 Klay Prager
25 Kyle Hughes
26 Lane Staley
27 Leo Demastry
28 Levi Kilbarger
29 MICHAEL MERCER
30 Nicholas Hardacre
31 RICHIE KOLCUN
32 RIVER ROWE
33 Ryan Diezic
34 RYAN LECHIEN
35 Scott Schaefer
36 SETH WEIS
37 SHANE DURHAM
38 TIMMY CROSBY
39 Tristan Titus
40 Tucker Snyder

Sounds like nothing but a great time, however, it appears I won't be in attendance. People want electricity, all these storms knocking power out, I'll probably be building powerlines :/

Yes, we are now full at 44! I actually have several on stand by wanting in. I never thought we would ever have to turn away riders but looks like that may happen. Tune in tomorrow for some more exciting news!
Clarification!!! The promotion we have running for free Open A is full. We will not turn away any riders for any class. If you want to sign up for Open A now that we have 44 you will have to pay to enter but you can still sign up for the class. If we have more than 44 sign up we will have a process we will announce to narrow the field to the 44 man gate. Sorry for any confusion this might have caused.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back