Loretta Lynn's Entry List is Out

Troy Lee in +50

Buddy Antunez and Mike Brown in +40

Ricky Renner's wife in the Womens class

Last edited:
As stacked as the 40+ class is, I predict Brown will win and the other 2 podium spots will be taken by racers with "limited" pro careers. (Grewe, Fosnock, or Keefer)
bruce

They
Alternates are posted today
Called my boy for the 50jr class. At first he said yes. Then after a few minutes he looks at me at age six and says dad I don't want to go this year. I want to wait until next year and earn it.

Super proud dad moment.

He had no luck at the regional, but passed a bunch of people and rode super hard. That's just the nature of the beast.
Hoping it works out for him next year.

They

Called my boy for the 50jr class. At first he said yes. Then after a few minutes he looks at me at age six and says dad I don't want to go this year. I want to wait until next year and earn it.

Super proud dad moment.

He had no luck at the regional, but passed a bunch of people and rode super hard. That's just the nature of the beast.
Hoping it works out for him next year.

Take him this year and let him kick some ass. Everyone is cut from the same cloth once you line up on the gate down there. That's always been the cool thing about LL's... kids you never heard of make a name for themselves every year by beating the big guns.

To late. I told them he wanted to pass this year and earn it next year.

I went and bought him a put bike today as a reward for wanting to earn his dreams. Super proud of him.

It's based off power ranking. People get injured before the show and don't come. Or pick the max amount of classes some qualify in 4 classes. Can't run them all...in come power ranking alternates.

Honestly the alternates selection are just as qualified to be there. And they'll have more than 3 lap sprint to prove it in 3 long grueling motos.

It varies by class of course. Some classes everyone shows up.

One year in +35 they took like 4 alternates and then I was next in line and that's where it stopped. Another year I didn't show up because I figured I wouldn't get in, and then later found out they took an alternate that was behind me because I didn't show!

Wow. Ohio???
All 65 classes = 1 kid
All 85 classes = 1 kid
Both schoolboys and 125 = 1 kid

CRAZY. Good lord, what has happened? I just don't get it. And it is NOT training facilities. Face it Ohio youth moto is dead and buried

Vet life is strong. But don't worry 20 years from now that will be dead too!

Alright make your spreadsheet. How many Cairo georgias are there ?

Back