Loretta Lynn's Entry List is Out

Well there are 6 Ohio guys in +45 this year and they are all Northern Ohio guys....... many of us have been riding/racing with each other for years and years at this point and have been to Loretta Lynn's multiple times over the years in many classes. The trick is to get some people that ride / train together and have fun while not having to go all the way around the country to find someone to race against. And support each other and help each other out with how to get things done, I'm happy to have lots of people that I know in my class and riding with, because it's fun riding / racing with your friends.

Hershey has been trying to get 50cc kids to ride together at his house and other places, that's how it starts. Ride, learn, and push each other to get a little faster all the time and pretty soon there will be an Ohio group of racers all making it to Loretta Lynns each year. Enjoy the process, because success doesn't come overnight, it builds up over time.

How many ex-pro license holders are lining up at an amateur national? I say it every year, and will continue. There should be one Vet Pro class for those guys.

Why?
The MAX there could be this year is 5.7% of all the riders....Say What? 5.7%....that's nothing.
That's IF ex-pro license holders were to fill ALL the classes they can race - and they don't ! So it's not even 5.7% .

Try something else....

Last edited:
Rich and I where joking about how you guys will do all of this just to end up racing each other - but in a different place! in front of more folks..!
I'm excited for ya! go get'em guys...

Good luck to the locals! That 5.7% could ride through the pits faster than me on the track :). Has it always been this way for ex-pro's to run LL in the vet classes? Can't say I have been watching long enough to know...

Slight correction- 1 in schoolboy and 2 in 125c. A couple/few more in the 250c classes and 250b class. Not saying that it isn't dying but your numbers are a little off.
I was looking at the youth classes 125 12-16 has 1 Ohio kid.
Come on John, you know my numbers are never off...much

Jonathan Lilly representing for us in 125!
If he can just not take any or very few dirt samples he should do decent. This weekend at Chillitown is the most that, I have ever seen him on the ground. He was frustrated and so was I. I learned one thing about him, if there isn't a rut his throttle control is questionable or its just his technique. I am really not sure but hopefully we can make some quick adjustments before the ranch.

If he can just not take any or very few dirt samples he should do decent. This weekend at Chillitown is the most that, I have ever seen him on the ground. He was frustrated and so was I. I learned one thing about him, if there isn't a rut his throttle control is questionable or its just his technique. I am really not sure but hopefully we can make some quick adjustments before the ranch.
Go down there beleving you got it by the Balls and you'll pull the holeshot. Funny how the mind works.

He's ready! Especially if you think he is. Haha. Every time I talk to you "eh I don't see it.m blabbalah alba...". NOw you believe it.

Might be a 1N come August....that's exciting.

Not saying you never believe it! Just saying he must really be ready now.

He's ready! Especially if you think he is. Haha. Every time I talk to you "eh I don't see it.m blabbalah alba...". NOw you believe it.

Might be a 1N come August....that's exciting.

Not saying you never believe it! Just saying he must really be ready now.
He has been working hard and riding good..saying that u know the drill.. need starts.. no mechanicals..no falls....and some good old fashion luck or as Rocket says the stars to line up.

Either way..and regardless of results.. he has put in the work on and off the field.. for that matter since January..and he had a great year so far with solid results at Spring Nationals, Daytona and Junior MotoX, and for first time made to LL in first regional.

The field in his class is so deep so we are definitely gonna see some great motos so that is exciting.

Wait..what am I saying.. I'm not so sure..I don't see it..LOL

..but sure am proud watching this kid at least competing doing it the old school way living outside a compound, in the snow and going to traditional school..for his effort he gets 120% of my effort

Thanks Georgie..fingers crossed

Last edited:
Back