Go Fund Me

Dreams are great, what do people get when they dont have drive though?

Im all about asking for help, Im all about helping....anybody that knows me wont ever argue that point. But what I cant stand are people that just want a handout without putting effort forward for themselves. If you are asking for $3500 for LL like a rider I saw, what are you doing to fund it on your own??? Nothing, and that rider will not learn to do work for themselves that way. Like mentioned above, let it be part of your effort to raise the money not THE way you raise money. Its like raising kids, ones that have everything handed to them never respect it but always expect it. A person who worked for everything they have will almost always appreciate what they have and know how to get what they want.

But you already know this Sharc, Im not telling you anything you dont understand.

How do you know what I know?
And why are you addressing me? ...I didn't start a thread ripping on folks for using Go Fund me.

See....
Now what on earth could be more important than LL ?????
Maybe Burning Man.....
I'd like to check it out.

To each their own....
They haven't taken anything from you and don't plan to....

Abby doesn't even know where or what she's going to do with the money, yet she's almost met her goal!!
....You go Abby Girl!!

Ok pitracer friends. I want to take a "GAP" year. I want to train, ride, get in shape to race Loretta Lynn's. I just need some help. $100K should be enough to get me through the "GAP". Just enough to keep paying the bills and the needed cash for the LL "journey", and on the way some serious "Soul Searching". This could be a very identifying year in my life. I hope all of you feel the burning desire to help a fellow Ohioan out on his journey into the mecca of motocross.

Asking for a hand out is not for me. But I would rather see someone start a go fund me than steal someone's stuff or stand on the corner begging for money (Guess it kinda the same thing, just with a computer)
Now, if you give to some of these idiots then I have some nice oceanfront property in Nebraska that you would just love.

Ok pitracer friends. I want to take a "GAP" year. I want to train, ride, get in shape to race Loretta Lynn's. I just need some help. $100K should be enough to get me through the "GAP". Just enough to keep paying the bills and the needed cash for the LL "journey", and on the way some serious "Soul Searching". This could be a very identifying year in my life. I hope all of you feel the burning desire to help a fellow Ohioan out on his journey into the mecca of motocross.
I worked for Abby --
But I wouldn't press your luck ...

Last edited:
And gabby is roughin it on $600 a year. I'll give ya $600 if you can do that John. But you can't work! Gotta be a true gap year.

Hershey, why are you so down on these people? These guys just need a little help:

https://www.gofundme.com/burnmattandthomas

Please help Abby find herself:

https://www.gofundme.com/abbysadventure

Bec is on a soul journey. She just needs a little help:

https://www.gofundme.com/spiritual-journey-and-travel-fund

Hahaha....omg the future looks grim.

See....
Now what on earth could be more important than LL ?????
Maybe Burning Man.....
I'd like to check it out.

To each their own....
They haven't taken anything from you and don't plan to....

I never said they did take anything from me but someday the donations run out and they will be lost at which point they will be taking away from me, my kids and anyone else paying taxes because they will more than likely being living off the system.

What really disappoints me is the lack of pictures in your replies Sharc!!

I never said they did take anything from me but someday the donations run out and they will be lost at which point they will be taking away from me, my kids and anyone else paying taxes because they will more than likely being living off the system.

What really disappoints me is the lack of pictures in your replies Sharc!!
I relish your disappointment in me...

That's a pretty broad brush you're using - but hey, it's your point of view so paint away.

Last edited:
Is there any way for me to get a notification every time MarctheSharc posts? I swear, every time it makes me laugh whether I agree or not. Free entertainment. I'm a millennial so I don't like to pay for stuff or work for it. At least that's what everyone tells me.

Is there any way for me to get a notification every time MarctheSharc posts? I swear, every time it makes me laugh whether I agree or not. Free entertainment. I'm a millennial so I don't like to pay for stuff or work for it. At least that's what everyone tells me.

Lol....not every millennial is lazy!

The entertainment factor is sooooo easy to pull out on here!

Back