Moto Haulers

MX099

PR Addict
How do you haul your moto gear? Truck, trailer, motovan, or toyhauler? How do you have it set up? Show us your haulers.
I use a 7x12 with a 7 foot ceiling. My interior walls are aluminum, the floor is rubber raised coin, and my ramp is covered with aluminum.

IMG_3489.JPG

IMG_3483.JPG

IMG_3484.JPG

IMG_3487.JPG

7x12 s/a. Work in progress, but it's currently set up perfect for what I need to stay at the track. Highly doubt I'll ever get a bigger setup than this, aside from a sprinter.
Trailer is for race day and extended trips. For practice day I'll just throw it in the Colorado.
IMG_6102.JPG
IMG_1334.JPG

Ford Transit Connect Wagon has been fantastic for us hauling a 50cc bike to GNCCs. Avg. about 28 mpg. no pulling a trailer, just load up and go, everything is nice and locked inside. Only downfall is that the 50 and 65 wont both fit so now we are looking at Sprinters :/

Ford Transit Connect Wagon has been fantastic for us hauling a 50cc bike to GNCCs. Avg. about 28 mpg. no pulling a trailer, just load up and go, everything is nice and locked inside. Only downfall is that the 50 and 65 wont both fit so now we are looking at Sprinters :/
hey you buy my sprinter too! =]

I have an 06 F250 that I pull a Vengeance 29V Toy hauler with. It can fit 4 bikes in it fairly well and sleep 4 adults comfortably. When we go racing, we usually leave Friday and stay all weekend. I think I have been in it every weekend since Mid- May.

Let's see pictures. I started this topic to get and share transport ideas. I'd really like to see how people have their garages in the toyhaulers set up.

Back