Treaty = A for effort

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Another fun day at the track. Really good turnout again with 198 signed up (if I counter correctly). All new track. You can tell they tried really hard. Prep was better then I have ever seen it.
16 in 40+. Second largest class of the day. You vets not hitting this series are missing out on large gates and good racing.
So the new track was better then their previous tracks (that's not hard to do) but it still needs some work. Pretty one line from all the 90 degree turns. Easy fix with properly placed half jumps on the inside and a few outside berms that are not in a different zip code from the inside. And maybe cut down the huge tabletop up front and use the dirt to build some whoops on the straight behind it.
Only thing that has to change is the placement of the scoring tower. Bunch of scoring errors due to the riders turning away from the tower right after the finish. We don't have rear number plates.
First moto of 40+ they missed a rider one lap and scored him 16th when he got 6th or something. Second moto of 40+ they missed me one lap which lead to 3 - 14 moto finishes. I suck but not that bad. Oh well. I still had fun except the 10 seconds I was on the ground.
Overall good job Treaty. Just move the scoring tower or go to transponders. And no one wants that.
Oh, and all you other tracks that give 3 laps of practice.... well they gave everyone 20 minute sessions and we still got out of there pretty early. Plenty of seat time today. I will be sore tomorrow

Last edited:
Funny they've always had scoring issues. The last time I raced there I should have been third place I was third every lap and then last lap nothing DNF. Rider behind me went up told them I finished right in front of him I was there in front of him every lap. Referee said I could pay to file protest if I wanted. I said why would I do that it's a local race. Thought it was crap. That's when he told me if I didn't like it to pack my ass up and leave and never come back. And that's what I did. So doesn't look like anything's changed in that area.

I listen to al kind of opinions today of TCMC track today from many racers. I asked them all if the had a good time racing the track Treaty had built for them. All of them said they had a great day racing. Thank You TCMC for your efforts on your new track build and the event you put on today. Having a suggestion box in the club house for improvements shows some of the effort the TCMC is trying to do to bring good mx races back to Greenville.

Another fun day at the track. Really good turnout again with 198 signed up (if I counter correctly). All new track. You can tell they tried really hard. Prep was better then I have ever seen it.
16 in 40+. Second largest class of the day. You vets not hitting this series are missing out on large gates and good racing.
So the new track was better then their previous tracks (that's not hard to do) but it still needs some work. Pretty one line from all the 90 degree turns. Easy fix with properly placed half jumps on the inside and a few outside berms that are not in a different zip code from the inside. And maybe cut down the huge tabletop up front and use the dirt to build some whoops on the straight behind it.
Only thing that has to change is the placement of the scoring tower. Bunch of scoring errors due to the riders turning away from the tower right after the finish. We don't have rear number plates.
First moto of 40+ they missed a rider one lap and scored him 16th when he got 6th or something. Second moto of 40+ they missed me one lap which lead to 3 - 14 moto finishes. I suck but not that bad. Oh well. I still had fun except the 10 seconds I was on the ground.
Overall good job Treaty. Just move the scoring tower or go to transponders. And no one wants that.
Oh, and all you other tracks that give 3 laps of practice.... well they gave everyone 20 minute sessions and we still got out of there pretty early. Plenty of seat time today. I will be sore tomorrow
20799349_1504032213023178_5163746502562528519_n.jpg

Hahaha. They moved me down even more. I almost passed Joslin at the line. Matter of fact I actually bumped him a little.
Like I said. Move the damn scoring tower. And possibly teach the ladies how to score. Just an idea.
I seen the score sheets. They were all kinds of screwed up.
That's alright I still had fun and everyone knows where they really finished

Reactions: Tom
Funny they've always had scoring issues. The last time I raced there I should have been third place I was third every lap and then last lap nothing DNF. Rider behind me went up told them I finished right in front of him I was there in front of him every lap. Referee said I could pay to file protest if I wanted. I said why would I do that it's a local race. Thought it was crap. That's when he told me if I didn't like it to pack my ass up and leave and never come back. And that's what I did. So doesn't look like anything's changed in that area.

Yep, some things never change.

Thanks for the kind words CK1. I have tried hard to relay a lot of the concerns from people on here and elsewhere to the club and work on improving things. Unfortunately we won't please everyone. I am really sorry John isn't willing to look past something that happened god knows how many years ago and come out and see how things have changed for the better. Any one who knows me in the racing community knows that I will go WAY out of my way to ensure people have a good experience.

The comments above will be duly noted and I will work with the guys and ladies who help out to try and come up with a plan to make things better.

Thanks again and I hope for next year we can get more than one race and plan on having a few practices.

Exactly. So really why give them my money? Yep. probably not going too. Thanks, but no thanks. Prefer to go to tracks that want to earn my money.

Again, some things never change.

Thanks for the kind words CK1. I have tried hard to relay a lot of the concerns from people on here and elsewhere to the club and work on improving things. Unfortunately we won't please everyone. I am really sorry John isn't willing to look past something that happened god knows how many years ago and come out and see how things have changed for the better. Any one who knows me in the racing community knows that I will go WAY out of my way to ensure people have a good experience..

I wouldn't worry about Nancy, everyone knows how she is. Most of us have watched her whine and complain for the last 20 years or so, very old news. Believe me you are lucky she doesn't come to your races, there are other tracks that wish they were in your shoes when it comes to her.

Last edited:
Man MX god, you seem to know alot about me and be a fan! Who are You?

Most tracks love seeing me show up to spend $200.

Man MX god, you seem to know alot about me and be a fan! Who are You?

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, more like a witness, I've witnessed your constant complaining and negativity all across District 11 for the last 20 years or so. I was at DMC the day you threw a temper tantrum with their referee over a dusty track, funny thing was you were a probationary member at DMC then and the membership voted you out the following Wednesday night. Just get tired of hearing you complain about everything.

That's fine. BJ, glad you like me too. You don't even know me. I love guys that hide behind their screen names and never want to put their opinions out in the open.

MX God at least reveal your true identity. You don't have to like me, but be man enough to say who you are (assuming your a DMC member). No hiding my name or opinions here. But I also guaruntee I've probably spent more money and promoted D11, the OMA and the buckeye series more than yourself over the last 30 plus years. So I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly.

When it is good you get praise and when it is bad you get that also.

Dirt Country is up next in the.buckeye series. I always support their efforts. You will not find two nicer people that care about the riders than Rocky and Cindy. I've seen them do things other promoters would never do.

Come out and support their race. Always a good efficient program.

Dirt Country is up next in the.buckeye series. I always support their efforts. You will not find two nicer people that care about the riders than Rocky and Cindy. I've seen them do things other promoters would never do.

Come out and support their race. Always a good efficient program.
yea right they see you coming in and are like " look Cindy it douch 250 what he going to cry about today"

Back