Treaty = A for effort

yea right they see you coming in and are like " look Cindy it douch 250 what he going to cry about today"

LMAO.....yep for sure. Been friends with them a long time. Great people run Dirt Country. Perhaps you could learn some customer service skills from them. Your hilarious man. You have NEVER even met me, but log on just to attack me behind your keyboard. I love that my opinions offend you so much. Just let me say, you should definitely stay out of politics. Your way too sensitive for that game.

Dirt Country is up next in the.buckeye series. I always support their efforts. You will not find two nicer people that care about the riders than Rocky and Cindy. I've seen them do things other promoters would never do.

Come out and support their race. Always a good efficient program.

Hi John I would l would like to start out with I am a proud tcmc member of 5 years and I really hope you would give us another chance we have a lot of new blood that are really trying to make up for "the sins of our father's" we're not perfect and we're not going to make everyone happy. I'm going to give everyone food for thought about what it takes to put on an event. countless and some times thankless hours. I myself the two weeks before our motocross weekend put in over 80 hours. That was after my day of running a construction business. All of these hours were unpaid, (we are a volunteer club). I'm not the only one there were many other people that spent many hours away from their families unpaid. Trust me much rather have been sitting in the air conditioning than sitting in the sun flagging the big double in the back all weekend. My point is we do this for you guys to have a good weekend. The heart and the will is there just sometimes execution is poor. Promoters have to do a good job or they don't eat we do this because we love it. So next time instead of being mad about what was wrong think about what was right and all it takes to put on the event so you can have a good time. Thanks

I would also like to thank everyone for coming out and the non members who helped with scoring like Teresa from rehmerts ktm and Kawasaki, and if there is any input or suggestions let us know on Facebook or on here

Legit full gate in your class at redbud, many classes. 41 in 30+. The start is exhilerating! Especially when you end up ass over tea kettle in turn one with a buncha other riders! Wish local scene could pull those gates. 17th moto and was done washed up and packed up by like 5:00pm.

Back