Leftover bikes

Romanyak256

PR Addict
I know it's more than likely been posted before, but where's the best place to get a leftover bike? I've checked cernics and they have 2017 crf450 for $6,499, but I'm wanting to stay with ktm or Yamaha. Any suggestions are appreciated, looking to get back into riding, 4 years away is too long.

Tri county Honda Petersburg WV, Idk where you are located but I snagged a 2016 kx250f for $5500 out the door. Made my 4 hour drive worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I called every dealer listed on KTM's website in Ohio and the bordering states last October and made a spreadsheet of the 2016 bikes they had, travel time, and the price they said they'd do. I think it's worth it for the couple of boring days to potentially save a fair amount to be honest

I'll give you a 2013 450sxf with 20hrs for $4,500. May even include a spark plug wrench for that price.

image.png

Call Honda East out by Toledo. They had a killer deal a few years ago when I got my YZ. I got it around this time of the year as well also

Five star cycle just sold their last left over.

There's a place In WV. RIDERS cycle maybe ? They always have killer prices even on current years.

What's your budget ? Or are you just looking cheapest color OTD? Try to find a husky or a ktm. They're the bees knees.the WP aer48 fork finally figured it out.

Five star cycle just sold their last left over.

There's a place In WV. RIDERS cycle maybe ? They always have killer prices even on current years.

What's your budget ? Or are you just looking cheapest color OTD? Try to find a husky or a ktm. They're the bees knees.the WP aer48 fork finally figured it out.

Rode my brothers 16 FC450 recently and really felt comfortable on it right away. But I'd really like to stick with either ktm/hus or Yamaha. Cernics also has 2017 250sx for $5k. I may just go 2stk because I don't plan on racing, just play riding.

Back