Leftover bikes

MXA couldn't either. Until they couldn't get her jetted right. Husky promised to rebuild their bike. All they had to do was run it 60:1 and to mxa surprise the bike cleaned up and jetting issue solved.

Thankfully mines pretty damn crisp... I can say vforces new 4r Reed cage really livens up the bottom end

on my 2017 KTM, I run 55:1 or so and have the V Force and mine is pretty crisp. Just a little fat on the bottom but I have it that way by choice.

IMG_7903.PNG
Well everyone, shares the new bike. I'd like to thank brandon and James at John hinderer honda for working with me and beating cernics price on the bike. Gonna rip it at beans tmrw

Check all of Craigslist type site. That's how I found my bike. I saw a dealer ad that I thought was total bull crap. Called and made them send me pics of the bike to make sure everything was legit. Drove to New York got my bike in and out in a hour Hectors cycle had the best deal by far despite the endless lies state8 tred to tell me.

I understand everyone is looking for a great price, but have you ever purchased a new bike and had any issues? How do you deal with them if you traveled 5 or 6 hours to get that deal? I've had unexplained issues and I appreciated having a local dealer and Factory rep. to help me through them. I don't think I could ask a place I didn't buy a bike from to give me free support.

I understand everyone is looking for a great price, but have you ever purchased a new bike and had any issues? How do you deal with them if you traveled 5 or 6 hours to get that deal? I've had unexplained issues and I appreciated having a local dealer and Factory rep. to help me through them. I don't think I could ask a place I didn't buy a bike from to give me free support.

ive never had much luck even from the dealers i bought the bike from.. so not too concerned. no problem asking another dealer for support even if i didnt buy the bike there.

Back