First year of no hype for the battle from BC himself....

20170826_141028.jpg
Track was perfect today. You can never complain about JOs prep. This is after practice....and that's probably from the road.

Anyone able to please take photo of results of Vet +30 C and share or send to me?
Want to figure out points. Bummed I couldn't make it.

Had someone send me first moto results. So bummed I had to work, I could've won the championship today! I could fall as low as tenth mathematically..

JO needs to teach tracks how to run practice. 3 laps. Buzzes right through all the groups, and then is calling moto 1 to the gate. Helps with Prep to when your first rounds are done at 12:15 before it gets real hot. Track was great both days.

Points will probably be up tonight. Connie is fast

The AMA/OMA Battle for Ohio State Championship Round 3 at Briarcliff results have been posted at:
http://www.tracksideresults.com/omxa/

Even though points have been assigned to the results, racers who raced less than the minimum amount of races (2), have NOT been removed yet and tie-breakers have not been decided for this series. The top 5 riders in each class will be finalized in the next few days and posted at www.omxa.net, as well as our points site. Thank you for being part of such a great series!

NOW, if you will excuse me everyone, it has been a "busy" couple of days, so TGal is out! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
(finalizing series points takes a clear head.. mine was practically bouncing off the keyboard)

Thank you Connie!

So, if someone placed 9th in points but three of those ahead didn't race enough races, would that mean they actually got 6th?

Back