First year of no hype for the battle from BC himself....

1 rider in open D. C class must be good enough surprisingly for people to come into the sport. Which is good. Now if we can get them to feel the same about b once they start sweeping c or finishing very well. Or people just aren't coming Into the sport...I know one guy that might consider trying to race D. Wonder how many of those are lurking out there. Gotta pull them to race day somehow.

53 in 250 c. The winner of the C class I am told is a guy that was smoking the supermini class. So C class is the stepping stone from even super mini these days.

It's kinda always been like that. Some people choose to jump right into b others choose to slide into c.

8 of us in supermini in d12 battling every race. Next year 6 went to C. 2 went to B....

Tell you what, I am thinking about going back to Vet C dammit. Vet 30 A/B was faster than I recall (I am thinking I am just slower) and 40+ always is distant from the front for me. Starts were an issue to the greater extent. I wasn't riding so bad I didn't feel, but man... I guess only having 8 motos in this year with very little practice/seat time definitely exposes the weakness. One who hasn't rode much and doesn't do long ruts well, struggles when there are 15 across each corner...which one do I choose? ;)

All was good though. I walked away from the day and loaded my bike myself. Bringing up the rear sucks, but I haven't done anything MX wise to deserve better. Tried to take/make an inside line last moto, washed out, bike on right leg not twisting with the rest of the body...felt was a good time to pack it in. Was going to try and catch the two in front of me before that, but had nothing else left to catch them after the fall in addition to a little pain in the hip. Thanks for the assist in getting going again Mosher.

Track was sweet though. Of course dried out a bit late in the day, but I ain't complaining. I was outta Dodge around 3pm (motos 4 and 12 of 20) and will be around to throw a leg over once again I figure... Hoping to finish the rest of the season with some additional seat time, do the bike some overdue justice over the winter, and have a better season next year. Battle and Vet Fest are on the top of the list as always... Good show OMA crews...

1 rider in open D. C class must be good enough surprisingly for people to come into the sport. Which is good. Now if we can get them to feel the same about b once they start sweeping c or finishing very well. Or people just aren't coming Into the sport...I know one guy that might consider trying to race D. Wonder how many of those are lurking out there. Gotta pull them to race day somehow.
Matt has been contemplating running OMA Open D. We've been going to Fasttraxx. The big track intimidates him. Mabey if they ran races on the C track for the D/beginners.

53 in 250 c. The winner of the C class I am told is a guy that was smoking the supermini class. So C class is the stepping stone from even super mini these days.

Little greg won first motto of supermini he was not in 250 c

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back