Buckeye Hills Uphill Start

663dad

PR Addict
Uphill start is cut in for this weekend, I would be safe to call this a power robbing hill start. . The track should be epic Scott and myself have been working on fine tuning the layout and jumps. We have the water trucks there and pumps up and running.

Whos in for the race, the last time a AMA race was hear here was in 2006

See everyone this weekend for the race
www.raceohiomx.com

Attachments

• uphill start.jpg
    uphill start.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Dangit. Uphill on the poor little 1-2-5. I am going to have to do something special in the first turn.
Looking forward to it. Lets hope the rain holds off.

John250

PR Founding Father
Dangit. Uphill on the poor little 1-2-5. I am going to have to do something special in the first turn.
Looking forward to it. Lets hope the rain holds off.
I told Matthew the same thing, he's going to struggle against the 250fs for sure.

jpelaston

PR Member
I am not 100% sure but I thought I just saw on FB that Buckeye Hills is postponing/cancelling for the weekend due to the impending weather. Someone may want to confirm and report back.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Forecast is for 1/4 inch of rain on Saturday and NOTHING on Sunday and the race is already cancelled??? No way...

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Did not know they renamed that storm from Harvey to Baja.... Yeap, got to cancel
Race Ohio, unless it looks like rain... then race somewhere else... WEAK, very weak. Disappointing

John250

PR Founding Father
Did they cancel? I know we are supposed to get a good amount of rain in the Cincinnati area on Friday for sure. Up to 3 inches they said in that area.

John250

PR Founding Father
Just looked. Cancelled. Probably a good decision. Supposed to get more rain there than even an hour north. Gives me a free weekend to work on something or ride my Harley Sunday.

JBrown118

PR Addict
My weather app for Hillsboro shows about 1.25" Fri and about .25" on Saturday. With not much rain the past few weeks, I would think it would have been good for Sunday. Of course I can't make the make up date.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Highland county fair has racing Saturday night... It will look real bad if they race and Buckeye does not.
Not may property, but I wait until Sunday morning to make this call.
Christmas is postponed until January 12 when the Farmers Almanac says we will get snow.