Contingency Racing?

So Blue and Green pay cash (well, on a card) Orange and Yellow pay dealer $... right?
I want yellow but unless the dealers start selling beer and groceries, I am going Green or Blue

White cost to much to begin with, and I would take up tennis before I buy Red.

Series points don't matter to me, so looks like I am doing some traveling if I get a new bike. 19 Green races in and right around our area.

I may be trying out a 450 this weekend at Buckeye. (Powers said he was going to swap me bikes in 30+, Lets see if he chickens out. You know you are reading this 19) Got to see if I can remember how to ride fart bikes.

I may be trying out a 450 this weekend at Buckeye. (Powers said he was going to swap me bikes in 30+, Lets see if he chickens out. You know you are reading this 19) Got to see if I can remember how to ride fart bikes.
Better get to Mason to pick up the bike. I think Matt is headed to the lake this weekend.

In cases of dual sanctioned events, rider will be paid for one event only.
  • Contingency will be paid on rider's best finish in one class only, per registered machine.
  • There will be no multiple class payouts at the same event for the same machine.
  • There must be a minimum of five riders in a class to qualify for contingency.
  • The "Yamaha" logo must be displayed on the left and right side of the motorcycle and the "bLU cRU" logo must be displayed on the front number plate of all machines to be eligible.
  • The original color plastic components must remain on all units to be eligible.

Ahhh, that makes sense. You can't just swap bikes around to scam contingency.

I've tried telling RAMFS the last few years he should be hitting all these races and getting Kawbucks....but he just doesn't do it. If the event name doesn't start with MXSPORTS or RedBud he won't go, haha.
Now his bike is too old anyway.

Back in the 90's the Vet crew I was running with (I was a young +25 racer) would clean up in D-5 races and bring home thousands in KawBucks by the end of the season. I remember the one guy earning around $10,000 and buying two new bikes with it plus parts. Of course now it's harder because the bikes cost more and they pay less in contingency......
Back then I was racing YZ's and would get YZ bucks but they never paid as much as Suzuki and Kaw.
John,
I won't even buy tires when you want me to!

Back