High Point DC Vet Homecoming

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Anybody raced in this? I have raced the whole EROC series and I've had a blast so I think I'm going to round up some guys for this, hard to pass up! Anyone else going or interested?

5926adbb0fc58dcb3bff950d7ff7cb2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

We have raced it and we were planning on going but my husband broke his fib last weekend so we are out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have not used transponders in the past. I didn't see anything indicating they were required this year.

A group and I will be there. Been going for the past 3 years, and it's always been a great time.

STOP!!!

What????
Where?
How?
Crap - Is he ok otherwise?

We were up at pavilion last weekend. He was standing on the pegs and leaning around a sweeper and his toe caught a rut or the ground or something. Ripped his toe sideways and broke his fib. Sitting at ortho dr as we speak. He is doing fine just need a cast or boot or something the splint isnt very supportive.

We were up at pavilion last weekend. He was standing on the pegs and leaning around a sweeper and his toe caught a rut or the ground or something. Ripped his toe sideways and broke his fib. Sitting at ortho dr as we speak. He is doing fine just need a cast or boot or something the splint isnt very supportive.

Thanks!
Well - Sucks that it happened - glad for him that it sounds like a minor setback.
We'll miss ya at High Point

A group and I will be there. Been going for the past 3 years, and it's always been a great time.

Cool maybe we can pit with your guys. I have Nick talked into going now we just have to get Chris! Haha

Reactions: DTS

I have one of those boots from when I broke mine!

I'm kinda curious about the GP thing on Sat too. Never have done the HP-GP.
I'm going to sign up for that...
Hope I'm not too spent for Sunday

Anyone know where the classes are listed?

I could only find the 2016 classes. I assume it will be the same. Open and 250 A-C then age groups. 30 mins will fly by, you'll enjoy it.

I've heard in the past this event is either hit or miss. Really sucks or is really good. At one point I recall vet261 saying he wouldn't want to go back.

Methinks he did go back tho....what's the deal? They do a good job or are they neglecting ?

I've heard in the past this event is either hit or miss. Really sucks or is really good. At one point I recall vet261 saying he wouldn't want to go back.

Methinks he did go back tho....what's the deal? They do a good job or are they neglecting ?

I think the last few years its been good. The new track layout is a little bonus as its a change and fun. It can get dry there at any time. There prep is never the best so perfect weather helps. The gp is a lot of grass and woods very little mx track. Its still fun.

Back