MXON 2017

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
Didn't see any one talking about the race this weekend. I think it has lost it's appeal to some. I still think it's exciting. Several injured and can't ride. Eli is too busy and won't ride. I think there at least 5 countries that have a pretty good shot. Netherlands with a red hot Herlings is good. Great Britain with two GP regulars along with Wilson good. France with two GP stand outs and former World Champ Febre and Paulin very good. Belgium good. Italy with TC pretty good. USA, pretty good shot if ZO wins his class or does a RV and win both motos on a 250f. Seely pretty solid to at least place and Covington peaking at the right time coukld surprise some folks. So an exciting race coming up. They are supposed to announce next years race. I hope RED BUD. I will be there.

I was just reading an interview with Jeff Ward on RacerX. Man that dude went to MXON 7 times and won 7 times. He explains how important those races are now to him and what an honor it was to participate. Yea the race has lost some luster but I bet our three riders are focused and determined to win. It looks like a fun race looking at their website. The VIP ticket would be the way to go along with a motor home. Calling for rain though. GO USA.

Hitting this event sometime in my life is on my MX bucket list. Would be cool to see this happen at RED BUD!!!!

I went to CO 2010 and had a blast. Maybe more foreigners than Americans. Had fun meeting a bunch of people. Had some British muscle head say "American beer smells like S, here smell it." So I did like a fool. Yea something smelled like s but not the beer. They all had a good laugh, I threw up a little but went along laughing. Yea, RED BUD, USA.

Darn it - I watched the MXGP moto with Seely in it and decided to go do some work on the house thinking I will watch MX2 and Open later. Not happening........someone caught on.
Same here, son of a.....

Watched MXGP at lunch. Been on the move all day. Just sat down to watch the other 2 and they're yanked.

d57fb52341094b46679ed07bc3d9c1ed.jpg

We need to round up a pit racer clan. REDDDD BUDDDDDDDDD!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Man very disappointing race for USA. Seely's suspension broke both moto's. Wonder if he was riding his factory bike. I read he didn't get to England till Wed. and never rode before the race. Osborne was there for a couple weeks and Covington lives there. Seem s like Seely was not really prepared for the race. Sat. qualifying was better for us but it was dry or at least not as wet. Sunday OSborne didn't have as good a day as Sat. when he ran Lawrence down for the win. Covington struggled the whole day. 9th place. I think that is there worse finish since the first time they raced 1970 finished 9th. Good try anyways. MAybe the riders that went this year will get another chance to race at Red bud next year. Man Max Anstie rode the race of a life time in front of his home crowd. That was exciting. Herlings and Febre, the real deal.

Figured Herlings, Paulin and Febvre would be up there, always good results at the nations.

Anstie surprised me, rode like an animal! Thought Wilson would be strongest on GB.

Lawrence kid is real impressive. Already talks of him in America '18, on Geico.

Soon as I heard today was going to be a mudder, doubted the home team would be top 5. Zacho was solid.

I read it cost 85 British pounds to go to the race. That's $112.00. Pretty big price. I hope Red Bud is more reasonable. I'll still go.

Back