MXON 2017

Honda /KYB blaming the mud... OMG, this is the root cause of why I HATE red plastic. Honda engineers will never, and I repeat, NEVER admit that they were wrong. Working with Honda on the car side for the past 15 years has taught me one thing. If you never admit your the problem. Then your not the problem. Has to be the supplier. Both KYB and Showa are basically alter boys at the Church of Honda.
Next time you tell yourself you buy Honda for the quality remember this. Those super smart engineers had no idea MUD would be an issue at a motocross race... in ENGLAND...
Maybe that same engineer will design a triple exhaust.

Anyway. Think I am in for 2018 MXoN. If for no other reason just to people watch. That will be very entertaining.

I liked the video. What a muddy mess. I hope the weather at Red Bud is Epic. I was thinking. Next year Team USA will be numbers 25,26 and 27. What a bummer. Grass race at Red Bud this weekend.

I just tried to make a hotel reservation. Will only go 50 weeks out.
Hilton properties are booking - not cheap! I may have gotten in because of my status. Got lucky and got one in St Joseph on points. Of course if the weather is good I may just camp.

Back