Donations for a bowl of chili at CTMX to help an injured racer.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
On September 16th Jase Armbruster had a bad crash at Buckeye Hills and among other injuries, is now paralyzed from the waist down. No matter the age, an injury like this life changing. But when it is an 11 year old boy... Yeah, we have to do something. So lets see if we can help the family out.

This Saturday evening at Chilitown MX, I will be accepting donations for a bowl of chili. This is the same chili recipe that won the cook-off in 2015 so its good stuff. All of the money collected will go Jase and his family.

Here is a link of his gofundme.

https://www.gofundme.com/jase-sjourney

I will be set-up at the Custom Powersports rig so it will easy to find.

Lets show our support!

More details to come

Hey can we set up a PayPal account for him so gofundme doesn't take 8% off the top? Let's give every cent to this kid!

I'll donate to the gofundme as well. They already got 19,000. Hopefully it doubles.

I don't know the little dude but I will hand deliver to make sure they get it all.
Maybe we can add a silent auction of donated items if we can collect some in time.

Maybe there are s a way to donate my Pitracer money. I have over eleven dollars.
Of course I will drop some cash off at the track to.

Next weekend at East Forks & Buckeye Hills race 2 day race at East Fork we will be accepting donations at sign up, as well raffling off canopies with various activities Friday and Saturday evening. The proceeds will be going to help with Jace's recovery. Hope to see everyone.

9DF08040-F261-4636-9EDE-2F91D0C35219.jpeg
Test batch #1 on the stove. While house smells great.
Yeah, I would pay big money for a bowl of this. I hope everyone else will also.

Side bonus for me, the wife has to do all the clean up. I have already made a mess of the stove.

I believe Scott is having a fundraiser next weekend at their event where they are auctioning off donations. You may want to get with Scott at East Fork.

I believe Scott is having a fundraiser next weekend at their event where they are auctioning off donations. You may want to get with Scott at East Fork.
We are putting a raffle together with some autographed items from some bengals players like AJ Green signed shoes,Tyler Eiffert Jersey, 4 Fly helmets(can pick your size), Canopy,Bengals signed football,riding gear, 2 bengals home game tickets and many more items to come. Jace and his family will be pulling the raffle tickets on facebook live on 11/15/2017. The tickets will be 5.00 each or 5 for 20.00 with all the proceeds going to Jace and his family. I will try to have tickets forsale at Chillitown this weekend. Tickets will be available next weekend at Eastfork/Buckeye race as well as Middletown Cycles and Octane Outlet. I will be posting items on our website as well as Scott and Aaron posting them via social media. Help us help with Jace's journey.

Maybe some of the tracks that are having practice this weekend can have a donation box set up also. Every little bit will help!

724E5B94-3AA2-47A1-899D-5554510B4100.jpeg
Third batch... yeah, this is it. The best chili. Just give me the trophy now.
We should raise a lot of money for Jase with this stuff.
Guess now I need to get my bike ready to race. Whoops, knew I was forgetting something

On September 16th Jase Armbruster had a bad crash at Buckeye Hills and among other injuries, is now paralyzed from the waist down. No matter the age, an injury like this life changing. But when it is an 11 year old boy... Yeah, we have to do something. So lets see if we can help the family out.

This Saturday evening at Chilitown MX, I will be accepting donations for a bowl of chili.

I will be set-up at the Custom Powersports rig so it will easy to find.

Lets show our support!

More details to come

I don't know the little dude but I will hand deliver to make sure they get it all.

View attachment 56908 Test batch #1 on the stove. While house smells great.

Yeah, I would pay big money for a bowl of this. I hope everyone else will also.

Oh -yeah the Chili cookoff / fundraising

So....how did it go?

Was Jase or the family there?
Did he see the banner? Any photo's of it?
Did ya have lots of folks donating for the bowl of chili?
When are you going to hand deliver?

Back