Donations for a bowl of chili at CTMX to help an injured racer.

Oh -yeah the Chili cookoff / fundraising

So....how did it go?

Was Jase or the family there?
Did he see the banner? Any photo's of it?
Did ya have lots of folks donating for the bowl of chili?
When are you going to hand deliver?
None of the above!
I flagged all day Saturday, and by the time that ended it was dark and the semi was looked up tight. With no place to peddle the goods, I was out in the cold. Ended up throwing 4 gallons of chili in the trash cans. Hopefully everyone donated to his gofundme.

East Fork has a big fundraiser planned for this weekend. Should get some good cash from that.

Oh phooey, I was hoping it would be a success. Sounded like a great idea.

I had envisioned something like the run on mom’s noodles at BC once word gets out they may be low.

Oh -yeah the Chili cookoff / fundraising

So....how did it go?

Was Jase or the family there?
Did he see the banner? Any photo's of it?
Did ya have lots of folks donating for the bowl of chili?
When are you going to hand deliver?
I still have your envelope of cash. Give it to you when I see ya next.

There will also be a raffle coming soon with Bengals tickets, signed Bengals jerseys, cleats and team football. There will also be 4 mx helmets, canopy, fly casual jacket and other industry items to come. This will be put on by Middletown Cycle, Buckeye Hills and Octane Outlet with Jace doing the drawing via Facebook live in the near future. The raffle tickets will be $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00 all of the proceeds go directly to Jace and his family

I am sure you have some connections to get some cool signed Aaron Plessinger stuff!! That would be a hot item to raffle.

Back