2018 Battle Series

IMHO, holiday weekends are good for traveling to further away places. While a lot of people may not be able to take PTO on a typical weekend, the 3 day weekend they get to go to XYZ track that is normally too far to go to.

4th round at COCR! Calm down...I kid, i kid! I do hear they are working on some changes again though. just sayin.

IMHO, holiday weekends are good for traveling to further away places. While a lot of people may not be able to take PTO on a typical weekend, the 3 day weekend they get to go to XYZ track that is normally too far to go to.

4th round at COCR! Calm down...I kid, i kid! I do hear they are working on some changes again though. just sayin.
In all seriousness Cocr is a great track when the prep is on point.

Wherever you have it make sure they have minimum track equipment and a small water truck so ruts don't get to deep for the old folks class

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I’m for sure in the minority on this one but I would like to see 3 rounds back to back to back. All at the end of the year. And at three different tracks each year on a rotation. Gives the opportunity for other tracks to show off their product for a big crowd. Yeah, we know the Vern, BC and chili are nice.... they could attract 300+ Donkey on a Tuesday

Honestly, I don't think there is another track in Ohio that could hold a battle race except perhaps east fork or buckeye hills. And Scott is doing the race ohio series.

I like the idea of 4 rounds and having 3 count for the overall points. Having the 4th track gives that track some extra exposure to riders that may have never been there before and help it grow.

Cool. Another dual sanctioned state championship event. :D:D:D
celebrity-deathmatch-lets-get-it-on.jpg

As I stare at the state, I only see 4 facilities that have the potential parking to do it. Out of the 4, only 2 are really possible at this point.

Honestly, I don't think there is another track in Ohio that could hold a battle race except perhaps east fork or buckeye hills. And Scott is doing the race ohio series.

Youve never ridden mx213 then. Located at the Belmont county fairgrounds in flushing Ohio... track has a real MX vibe to it, super wide, gets rutted, has tons of elevation Change and not to mention has some pretty fun jumps and is a super fast track. They were oma but pulled out bc the guy ed who ran it (my dad grew up with him) wasn’t or still isn’t in the best of health. Man, miss that track

Back