Mini Os live timing link:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Good luck to all the Ohio riders!

http://wintero.escoremx.com/liveresults.asp

Can’t subscribe to racer texts at the moment. No link in their profile ? Anyone else having same problems ?

My parents and brother are missing in action. Apparently they don’t use cell phones. Haven’t heard from them in 3 days. Anyone down there wanna stop by the rig and tell them to answer their damn phones or to post my brothers transponder number ?!

Ha apparently cell phone service still sucks there ! Figured that would be fixed by now. The surrounding area is really expanding out there.

98 bikes on the track for practice! I hope it is a 10 minute lap. Ha ha

Lot of big classes. Full of Ohio kids

39 classes..... 3 top 10’s for Ohio
Alaska has more... ALASKA.
Most be a training compound up there.
39 classes..... 3 top 10’s for Ohio
Alaska has more... ALASKA.
Most be a training compound up there.
And one of those is a old guy
Resized952017112295195439.jpg

I heard no racing today and weather forecast for tomorrow is not much better. Where are all the guys yelling this is motocross, race rain or shine?

Heard the pits were a flooded mess in many parts also.

[QU
Image-1.jpg
OTE="John250, post: 650386, member: 8728"]I heard no racing today and weather forecast for tomorrow is not much better. Where are all the guys yelling this is motocross, race rain or shine?

Heard the pits were a flooded mess in many parts also.[/QUOTE]

Yea I think guys like Larry enticer and Ronnie Mac are good for the sport. Even thouggh they can be vulgar but this is 2017.....

Ronnie Mac vs Ricky Carmichael was awesome. People need s**t like that to come to a race a spectate.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH SUBSCRIPTIONS TO TEXT ALERTS:

You need to renew the subscription as mx is treated as a seperate event. I’m pissed about that because I missed broc’s 250c division. He got a great start somewhere around the top 5 I think. Not sure if he got 14th or 15th. But needed 14 to qualify for second moto.

My brother called me just super pumped with his ride. Came out of the gate like a rocket ship. Even if he didn’t make it he’s made leaps and bounds improvement as a rider in the last two years. I’m so proud of the kid and my parents. The competition down there is no joke. I feel like it’s twice as competitive as it was when I raced it over 10 years ago. Broc is finding his holeshot chromosome that is clearly coded into the baker DNA!! We gonna get to polishing it now so that come qualifier and regional time he’s the first one to the first turn every moto.

Renew your subscriptions for riders you’re following!!!

Last edited:
Don't the rules say once you race C class at Lorettas that you then immediately become B rider? Same guy that won the C class at Lorettas has now won the C class at the Mini O's. I always thought that after Loretta's you were advanced to B class right away.

I tell ya what my dad can't count. 22 is a long way off of 14.....good thing they got transponders lol. Tanner Ritchie did really well in that heat. 3rd on the first lap, 9th at the finish.

Back