Mini Os live timing link:

T pulled the hole shot in that moto and ran towards the front for awhile. Stalled it at the bottom of the finish line hill and a few more got past him.

They cut the last moto's down to three laps because they are running so far behind. This actually helped him out as he does not have a lot of stamina after being off the bike for four months this summer - he broke his hand at regionals and then broke his wrist three days after getting the first cast off. He was curious to see how he matched up with the boys that went to Loretta's. I swear to God that nine out of ten of them on the line either live or spend considerable amount of time at a training facility. I will only say one thing, and don't want it to start "that" conversation, but if you live at training facility, isn't it kind of embarrassing that you are racing C class?

My kid might not be quite as fast, but he attends public school, college classes twice a week, and works at a car dealership five days a week after school and on Saturday. He rides as often as he can. I am biased of course, but in my book he is already a champion of some sort. (Off my soapbox now).

He did just bring home the title tonight for the Motoplayground World Championship Pitbike Race. I think he finally found a bike that fit him perfectly (they provide Yamaha TTR 110's).

Love behind able to wear t-shirt and shirts every day down here though.

The best part about the mini os is being with your family and racing dirt bikes. And coming home in one piece.

There’s quite a few factory / training facility types that I see on social media that I raced against year after year that aren’t really doing much of anything, and are behind the 8ball. They’re like at a point now how I was back when I was 20. Had a crotch rocket. Or something. An entry level job....and no education. I’m close to 31. They’re 10 years behind. Don’t sweat it jrminiquad. You’re raising a great kid that will have awesome memories.

Now there also some factory types that just rock at life. And are super successful in everything they try. It’s ok though we all can’t be that awesome. Ha.

DF537F76-E809-4DE3-9319-13C9871916AE.jpeg

Yesterday the beach in Florida. Today moto in Ohio. Bringing my moto money home.
Life is good.

Congrats !!!! What a competitor - !
Way to put it to em' Pape!

......now, what's with the photo bomb by the creepy 4 fingered guy with some kinda anaconda around his neck?

Back