Daytona Amateur Supercross 2018

John250

PR Founding Father
Registration is open for the 2018 RC Daytona Ameteur SX. If you want a garage or camping hook ups in Daytona it is best to register early. They go quickly. I got the email 4:00 yesterday.

SIgned Matthew up for two classes, and just paid for a garage and two gate entries at this time. $552. Not sure if I am going to race or not. Still trying to heal up a pinched nerve in my neck and arm. Not cheap, but it is a good race to attend.

https://secure.tracksideprereg.com/daytonasx/

Not sure if We’re going this year. Really want to go but don’t know if I want to spend the money. Gonna have to decide by next Friday because we need a garage and hookup camping if we end up going. Definitely worth the trip but good lord it burns a hole in your wallet lol.

Done...diggin’ the sign up pic .. hope juniors starts are similar in 2018 there and he can put it on the box like 2017! Hands down the most fun National we hit
D5F7EAB2-87CF-4814-BF89-703C241F1A06.jpeg

In...
Camping the whole weekend
- my first ever Daytona
Stoked -!

Stay and enjoy Main St and other activities for a few days for sure. I can show you some off the beaten path places.

Why purchase a Garage? What's the benefit?

Because if your camping, your NOT close to the track. I have one reserved. Did it first day, so I should be close. Willing to let some other guys bring their bikes in if they throw me a few bucks towards the cost.

I really don't want to be by the track do I?
I have a Zumma

Do I have to push my bike through the campground or something?

I really don't want to be by the track do I?
I have a Zumma

Do I have to push my bike through the campground or something?

So great story got ya.. ran out of ice and some stuff so left speedway onto main drag to rip down to the store..

I pull out and opened the Zuma up on the strip..45mph zone and hit top speed of 39 mph... I’m kind of on edge of the road like a moped not to get run over.. I look back and the Zuma was loaded up and I smoked out both sides of the road .. huge plume of white thick 2 cycle loaded up exhaust smoke...in the plume coming through is big gang of Harley bikers ..I’m like ooh boy.. smoked them out .. bikes everywhere as bike week..I lower my head to try and get extra 2 mph to get to the entrance to the gas station..before gang of Harley riders catch me. I don’t make it and get stopped at a red light one intersection short.. leader and 2 of bikers pulls up next to me after inhaling Zuma exhaust for about half mile.. and leader looks at me in the face..down at the Zuma and back in my eyes and says “that’s cute” and burns away with the gang ...Got my ice and other shopping stuff ..Zuma rules.. u can pit around inside and if have plate and insurance like us blow it out on the strip outside the speedway LOL

Last edited:
So great story got ya.. ran out of ice and some stuff so left speedway onto main drag to rip down to the store..

I pull out and opened the Zuma up on the strip..45mph zone and hit top speed of 39 mph... I’m kind of on edge of the road like a moped not to get run over.. I look back and the Zuma was loaded up and I smoked out both sides of the road .. huge plume of white thick 2 cycle loaded up exhaust smoke...in the plume coming through is big gang of Harley bikers ..I’m like ooh boy.. smoked them out .. bikes everywhere as bike week..I lower my head to try and get extra 2 mph to get to the entrance to the gas station..before gang of Harley riders catch me. I don’t make it and get stopped at a red light one intersection short.. leader and 2 of bikers pulls up next to me after inhaling Zuma exhaust for about half mile.. and leader looks at me in the face..down at the Zuma and back in my eyes and says “that’s cute” and burns away with the gang ...Got my ice and other shopping stuff ..Zuma rules.. u can pit around inside and if have plate and insurance like us blow it out on the strip outside the speedway LOL

Bla-ha -ha
You should have looked over at him and mouthed slowly- " so are you" - then floored the Zumma, flung out the legs and given out a Z-man holler.

I plan on smoking out plenty of Hogs on the little Zumma....

So I really don't want/need a garage - right?
My opionion no..not with ur RV there

Only those that show up in cars and vans or obviously the factory folks usually get

RV with and awening and ur Zuma and ur golden...I have never had any issues with our van EZup and Zuma

Hahah.this year we blow kisses at the bikers from the Zuma...perfect..LOL

Last edited:
Back