Rocky Mountain fantasy supercross

I’m in. Added the group and got my picks in...

Now this is my first year doing this. What happens when me and 15+ other people get the winning order right? How do they decide who gets weekly prizes and such?
Ya what he said^^^^^^^ it based on the time stamp. Also, on the RMfantasysx home page there is a 4 minute video of how it all works.

IN, and hopefully remember to change picks every week.

Going with the favorites for picks on Round 1, but who knows what order they will be in. You have to figure that Roczen, Musquin, Tomac are the Faves, and then you have Anderson, and Baggett a step off, after that...... who knows.

I'd like to see Reed get a win this season and be the oldest guy to ever win a SX, but I don't think that is going to happen.

I'd also like to see close racing from the top guys so that there are at least 2 guys fighting for the title at the end of the season.

I think reed still has a win to go. Things need to work in his favor, like first turn pileup that only five get through. Maybe out of those five 2 have mechanical dnf’s. One of the remaining 2 get landed on by Bubba!

The OMA is going to supply everyone with some memory pills.......Every week the highest point total in the Pitracer group will get a prize from the prize closet! I have some 100% goggles and Fox backpacks right now, but the prize closet will grow very soon. I addition to that the member in the points lead at mid-season will get a special prize and the ultimate winner at the season end will get a grand prize. Better get those picks in.

Reed hasn't rode or trained all summer then breaks his ankle at strait rhythm. Throw in the fact he is on a privateer ride I don't see him doing much, but getting must career starts.

Attachments

• IMG_2919.PNG
    IMG_2919.PNG
    382.5 KB · Views: 199
The OMA is going to supply everyone with some memory pills.......Every week the highest point total in the Pitracer group will get a prize from the prize closet! I have some 100% goggles and Fox backpacks right now, but the prize closet will grow very soon. I addition to that the member in the points lead at mid-season will get a special prize and the ultimate winner at the season end will get a grand prize.

Is there a password to get in? Or how do you get in?

Alright for the first in my life I am trying one of these fantasy deals - in any sport. Just to be sure because I sure don't see a 250 class anywhere - you do only pick 450's right?

Kind a strange it gave AP as an option for the 450 class? I actually did some searching to see if something changed recently and could not find anything. He's be at least my wild card if so. Can't wait to see him race the 450.

I'm in. Recruited a couple of my friends. Last year was my first year trying it. Pretty much signed up just to talk trash with my one buddy. Worst part is every time he got drunk on Saturday and forgot to put new picks in, his old picks rolled over and he always made up points on me somehow haha.

Back