Rocky Mountain fantasy supercross

Damn, I just needed Roczen to hang out in 5th!! I will take a 3 way tie for the last step on the podium though.

Well i got 1st, 4th and the wild card right :)
IMG_9903.JPG

So how does a person not involved in this take advantage of the OMA giving away prizes since Im an OMA member? After all, Ive contributed to the cost of purchasing them!!

So how does a person not involved in this take advantage of the OMA giving away prizes since Im an OMA member? After all, Ive contributed to the cost of purchasing them!!

UMM If your not involved you don't get to take advantage......Its been posted here and on 2 FB pages. if the members choose not to get involved that's their decision. I bet I've bought more of these prizes than you!

Ok, here's how we will handle the ties. Since this is the first week, and everyone is learning here, we will be awarding Kelly and Matt a prize each.

From here on out, as I understand it, RM ATV MC determines the winner based on who gets there picks in the soonest. I like this, who is a gambler? who is willing to push it and risk one of their picks going down through the week and possibly not racing. So, you can either do the Dungey and play it safe and pick on Friday afternoon, or totally sell out Carmichael style and pick today. So we will go with the RM ATV MC scoring from this week forward.

Awesome thank you. And what do you mean pick friday. I was sitting with greg and amanda on sat and there like you should play. I picked sat at like 8 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thank you. And what do you mean pick friday. I was sitting with greg and amanda on sat and there like you should play. I picked sat at like 8 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Changed my picks 5 times. Didn’t help. Lol

Dude, it’s a PR (public relations) Thing. Keeps people interested and the OMA was the only sponsor to say “hell yea we want on board.”

Back