Rocky Mountain fantasy supercross

Down the tubes this week, I might have been a bit brazen with Webb in my picks. Probably play closer to the vest for next Saturday

Currently in 12th place overall...Hit 1st, 2nd, 4th and the wild card and pulled down a gift card :) lotso races left!

I believe I was the weekly high score. How do I find out for sure? I scored 99 points for week 2. I am sitting 2nd overall.

You guys are right!!!! Sorry sorry. Loomis PM me.

Protests are definitely acceptable. Protest if I mess up. I just quickly glanced at it today.

Is there a way to view just all the Pitracer overall weekly result not the complete overall?
Click on their username. Will show you their individual score.

This is gonna be taxing. I’m gonna have to click through quite a few usernames the farther we get along.

Maybe we should screenshot our scores and post them if you think you won or were close to winning.

At round 8 top dog will get a prize on top of the person who wins the weekly. So it is important to keep your total score up as well. Plus who doesn’t want a freakin new bike from RMATV?

Click on their username. Will show you their individual score.

This is gonna be taxing. I’m gonna have to click through quite a few usernames the farther we get along.

Maybe we should screenshot our scores and post them if you think you won or were close to winning.

At round 8 top dog will get a prize on top of the person who wins the weekly. So it is important to keep your total score up as well. Plus who doesn’t want a freakin new bike from RMATV?

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. It would be nice if they listed out each weeks results so you wouldn't have to click on each user name!

Yea I had 86
is there a prize for leading after 2 rounds???? lol!!!
This does bring up a good point....no prize for that! But, we are doing a prize for the points leader at halfway. Well we have 17 rounds.....not easily divisible by 2, so I'm making an executive decision that the Pitracer group halfway point will be after Atlanta. So whomever is in the points lead will get a prize after the points are updated following the Atlanta Sx.

Looking at the team scores I noticed my name had an N/A under the overall results.
So I emailed support@rmfantasysx.com and found out I didn't check the box indicating I was over 18yrs old.
They won't retroactively award prizes but they will correct it for you if you are over 18 so you are eligible for future awards.
The following names also have N/A listed:
Klotts24
Seanq2208
Deleted105
Scoob55k
Jb519
Halfthrottle
TeamX

Looking at the team scores I noticed my name had an N/A under the overall results.
So I emailed support@rmfantasysx.com and found out I didn't check the box indicating I was over 18yrs old.
They won't retroactively award prizes but they will correct it for you if you are over 18 so you are eligible for future awards.
Klotts24
Seanq2208
Deleted105
Scoob55k
Jb519
Halfthrottle
TeamX
Thanks!

This does bring up a good point....no prize for that! But, we are doing a prize for the points leader at halfway. Well we have 17 rounds.....not easily divisible by 2, so I'm making an executive decision that the Pitracer group halfway point will be after Atlanta. So whomever is in the points lead will get a prize after the points are updated following the Atlanta Sx.
What about Indy ? It’s a 3 main format...

Klotts24
Seanq2208
Deleted105
Scoob55k
Jb519
Halfthrottle
TeamX
So do we need to contract rocky mountain fantasy supercross to put that I am older than 18

Yes Mark I am still here and alive I was away from Racing for a couple years and I went to Summit 3 years ago on practice day Thursday I snap my tibia and fibula on the center Double. While in the hospital getting X-rays and MRI's they came across that my hip joint was terribly destroyed so I had to end up having a total hip replacement two years ago. All in all short story is that I missed my bike and I wanted to come back and I only rode 3 laps at Summit and ended it all again LOL.

Back