Rocky Mountain fantasy supercross

Yes Mark I am still here and alive I was away from Racing for a couple years and I went to Summit 3 years ago on practice day Thursday I snap my tibia and fibula on the center Double. While in the hospital getting X-rays and MRI's they came across that my hip joint was terribly destroyed so I had to end up having a total hip replacement two years ago. All in all short story is that I missed my bike and I wanted to come back and I only rode 3 laps at Summit and ended it all again LOL.

That is terrible that you only rode 3 laps at summit!!!!

Hope all is well man!

3E735A42-0AF3-4986-9B3E-6B2A3EF4ED4C.jpeg

2stroke candle up for grabs this week!!!

Yep goose egg for me, had Seely in third, and I had brayton and peick flipped from what they actually finished errrr.

I think most people did horrible last night. Who would have guessed Ken Roczen would take 9th. I didn't drop any spots cause I'm a maintainer. It's either move up or hold your position

I've been making my picks way different this year. I put in my picks at 10 am on sundays and don't change them. I'm doing the best I've done in years. My wife makes picks on Saturdays based on practice times and is doing terrible. I'm guessing the early time stamp is pretty important. I have no idea how I scored any points this week.

IF you think you won, post here with the points you got. It helps me sort through. If a winner is declared and you think we are wrong! you can protest. STart a new thread with subject line PROTEST. It will be reviewed. And the thread will be deleted once I figure out if the Protest changes the weekly results.

Also, new rules if you don't claim your prize by the time practice starts at next round, the weekly prize will be forfeited to a.....Random drawing that goes out to a random pitracer.com member playing fantasy.

You're welcome.

currently I'm waiting on time stamps for the tie this week. Neither have PM'd me. (Private message) if you're unsure what PM is. Clock is ticking....

Too clear this up further, Scoob and Evman2024 both had 52 points, we need your time stamps to have a week 3 winner, please.

To find your own timestamp:

-click the "see my previous picks and points standings" link under the rider selection drop downs -a new window will pop up and show your shows broken up by round -the timestamp can be found under each round's set of pick

Rocky Mountain ATV MC Fantasy Supercross.png

Last edited:
Back