Rocky Mountain fantasy supercross

I bet you picked a green bike for the win haha.

I hit the wild card for the first time ever. Brought me out of Deep mid-pack.
You got it! :) I had 1,3,6. Anderson and Seeley messed me up with the Frenchman surprising me...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Definitely had a hard time picking this week. Easy track this week with a short start, but the track was nasty in practice. MM25 looked good making different lines, Barcia fastest and roczen looked really off today. It's just qualifying so can't really read to much into it.

Good lord. Never done so bad in fantasy since they started doing this
Shits really mixed up.

I feel like Dungey woulda anniliated everyone this year.

Good lord. Never done so bad in fantasy since they started doing this
Shits really mixed up.

I feel like Dungey woulda anniliated everyone this year.
Yeah... that was a tough one. Fantasy points took a hit. Was thinking I'd drop my first two rounds, but this one may be one of them... Was fun to watch. Was rooting for Roczen... oh well, lost that too...

Yeah... that was a tough one. Fantasy points took a hit. Was thinking I'd drop my first two rounds, but this one may be one of them... Was fun to watch. Was rooting for Roczen... oh well, lost that too...

If anybody got more than say 35 points they're hackers! There's no way anybody got that one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I hate playing this thing. I had Webb for my 8th spot n the little bastard made a pass in the last laps. Had I not adjusted my picks, I would have scored at least some points. I thought that track blew. Wasn't even fun to watch for me. Felt like an arenacross with a few more turns.

I hate playing this thing. I had Webb for my 8th spot n the little bastard made a pass in the last laps. Had I not adjusted my picks, I would have scored at least some points. I thought that track blew. Wasn't even fun to watch for me. Felt like an arenacross with a few more turns.

Same......Webb is such a jerk for coming in 7th LOL

Pretty sure I got ZERO this week. Had Brayton for 8 and the A-hole got past in the last two corners.
So last week on the blue groove zero passing. Add ruts and bam. Good race
Toesmack will never win an SX championship. Way to inconsistent. He really is the like Stew. Just minus the personality, and speed
Said it before, Plessinger will dominate on the 450 next year. Like Poto changed the way guys ride on their toes, he will make everyone ride standing up. In a world of lookalike-mass produced-training facility racers, he has created his own style and it works.

I got 1st right lol. Tomac is the new James Stewart. I knew bambam was gonna make him take a dirt sample.
Lol I was thinking the same thing about Stewart! Just posted basically same thing in the other thread.

Had Brayton for 8th too. Furious. My picks are terrible.

Best race so far. Lap times don't bother me anymore since all the races are timed. But tons of wasted floor space, but that would require more dirt which equals more money.

The ruts made the race a race. The Anahiem tracks have sucked. Everyone running same speed, doing the same thing. Those tracks make me fall asleep watching the races.

To me right now Anderson and Barcia seem to be the fastest. Baggett shinned on the track with ruts. That does not surprise me. Definitely the best race so far.

I have Tim Stump as our weekly winner with 65 points, today is the protest period, if you have a higher score or the same post it with the time stamp, please. Thank you.

Back