ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
So simple - the kids & parents will love em".
Mom can watch JR ride all day in the back yard ....
Different levels of performance at the push of a button.
Very Little sound ......
No gas stink
No mixing gas
None of the "hazards" of gas
No starting issues - a big one for little folks
Tip over ? pick it up & go......

Michael

PR Addict
Marc nailed basically everything great about electric bikes. They'll be a popular in the mini market, no doubt.

It's amazing how many people have their heads stuck in the sand when it comes to electric bikes; I've been seeing it all over Facebook all morning.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Have you seen the little pump tracks kids build on those Stacyc bikes? No reason not have those all over yards. By the time jr is 6 he'll be wheelie tapping supercross whoops and scrubbing the catapult in the driveway.

beenridin

PR Elite
3C98803D-81FA-452F-9045-5A497D262685.png
BD27ECA0-D59E-4AA9-9B69-54AA18077B16.png
Looks like KTM is in!!! 50 SX-E

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
If the cost is right this really could jump start youth amateur racing. No gas cans. Throw it in the mini van and go. Charge it with an ultra quiet Honda or Yamaha generator.

MARGA!!!!!!

John250

PR Founding Father
Haha. Not sure how that got in there, lol. But if my kid rode an electric KTM then maybe so.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Dude these bikes have 3 different settings for power. And adjustable height from 21 inches to 28.5.

Kid grows...so does the bike.....

Continue to tell me how gay those facts are and how fiscally irresponsible that will be for a child’s first mx bike.....more Bang—-I mean—-zip for your buck.

Not to mention a*****e next door isn’t calling the cops on you for noise. The same a*****e who mows his grass at 630am and whose dog never shuts the f**k up. Ask me how I know.

Last edited:

Double D

PR Founding Father
Dude these bikes have 3 different settings for power. And adjustable height from 21 inches to 28.5.

Continue to tell me how gay those facts are and how fiscally irresponsible that will be for a child’s first mx bike.....more Bang—-I mean—-zip for your buck.

Not to mention a*****e next door isn’t calling the cops on you for noise. The same a*****e who mows his grass at 630am and whose dog never shuts the f**k up. Ask me how I know.
House for rent in Strongsville, neighbor is for sure an a hole. Me.

Bill480

PR Addict

city is trying to change rules on riding on your own property where i live because someone has a neighbor who has kids that ride.. on 50s.. in the back yard.

something along the lines of you need 10+ acres to ride, must be 300 feet from any structure, and some crazy db limit.

almost ready to sell but i have nowhere to go

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Plenty of places man. I was in same boat as you! Hated my neighbors and hated getting letters from the county saying taxes continue to go up. Moved back to the county i grew up in. Taxes stay low. Nobody really bothers anyone.

New house I bought the neighbor son used to race. We knew the guy randomly. So that’s awesome and the next door neighbor on the other side has a lot of acreage and doesn’t care if we ride there. His kids all ride. And a few kids down the street have pitbikes. So I’m excited to move to say the least!

Bill480

PR Addict
I just meant I haven't picked anything out, havent found a spot, haven't done anything but realize what I want is way more than I can afford

My neighbors are currently good for the most part, haven't had any issues riding personally. But the farm behind me will be developed in ~5 years which sucks.