ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
I just meant I haven't picked anything out, havent found a spot, haven't done anything but realize what I want is way more than I can afford

My neighbors are currently good for the most part, haven't had any issues riding personally. But the farm behind me will be developed in ~5 years which sucks.

if you're thinking you want to sell, do it before that is developed for sure!!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Right market is HOT right now. Get it on.

I drove 40 minutes to work from my
Old house. New drive is 60. Sucks but, I’m
Fine with it. Everything else outweighed the 20 minutes.

Everyone from cuyahoga county is spilling into lake county to avoid taxes but apparently all of them keep voting for more services like they live in cuyahoga so taxes just keep going up up up.

Bill480

PR Addict
Right market is HOT right now. Get it on.

I drove 40 minutes to work from my
Old house. New drive is 60. Sucks but, I’m
Fine with it. Everything else outweighed the 20 minutes.

Everyone from cuyahoga county is spilling into lake county to avoid taxes but apparently all of them keep voting for more services like they live in cuyahoga so taxes just keep going up up up.

Same story in lorain county. Everyone moved here from cuyahoga for cheaper housing (in these bullshit new developments), lower(ish) taxes, whatever the reason.

Now they all bitch and moan that we dont have a walmart, don't have ikea, dont have this store that avon has, dont have this store that westlake has. We don't have a rec center and that is apparently the end of the world (when was the last time you went to a rec center? i remember rockin at the rec one time in 7th grade..) (and sorry if you want a rec center @beenridin )

Insanity

Bill480

PR Addict
yea we have plans (dreams) to get some land and build something.

havent found the right spot to rent in the mean time. been waiting for that to fall in my lap and slowly pecking away at the todo list.

beenridin

PR Elite
We will be trying to stop the locals from shutting g down our dirt bikes!
Now they say an electric bike that makes no noise ha still a nuisance ????! What a joke!

Bill480

PR Addict
We will be trying to stop the locals from shutting g down our dirt bikes!
Now they say an electric bike that makes no noise ha still a nuisance ????! What a joke!
oh for sure. if they can see you - you are a nuisance. or hear you. or just know youre over there enjoying yourself. there needs to be more rules and regulations about having fun imo.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I’d start parking junk cars on the property line.

People will always be dicks. Want more more more more. Silent dirtbike is a god send.but I’d make sure to run the chainsaw when my kid was riding the electric bike. Ha

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
I’d start parking junk cars on the property line.

People will always be dicks. Want more more more more. Silent dirtbike is a god send.but I’d make sure to run the chainsaw when my kid was riding the electric bike. Ha

Property doesn’t even matter now. My parents and I had a fire on their 5acre lot over the summer from my brothers grad party. It was within 200ft of the neighbors shed.. he called, fire department came and put it out. Said we need a permit to have a fire there.. in Carlisle township. Again by people who built behind us in a “development”

What a joke.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
6980EC27-E505-4F1C-A26E-E091E24EA97B.png
So you’re sayin you know a good lookin man when you see one ?

Just aboard the struggle bus here my man. You’ll see soon enough.

John250

PR Founding Father
I am believing there is one reason they stopped production. Cost. After trying to sell a few bikes, VERY few are going to pay over $11K for a bike that has no class to run, and technology just is not quite there yet in my opinion. Too many unknowns on the batteries.

John250

PR Founding Father
Dealer on Vital MX said Alta told them to liquidate everything they have. They have one demo bike left, kind of high hours but for all you guys that said you would buy one, here is your chance to buy it at dealer cost.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Dealer on Vital MX said Alta told them to liquidate everything they have. They have one demo bike left, kind of high hours but for all you guys that said you would buy one, here is your chance to buy it at dealer cost.

Put your money where your mouth is.
Not if I can’t get parts or support.