Moosecans pass....

honda907

PR Addict
If toesmack is your “guy”. It’s dirty. If Moosecan is your guy (or you like his wife) then it’s a good pass. If you don’t care about either then it’s tv worth watching.
If joe normal tunes in next week and sees John’s son winning by 30 seconds, he will yawn and flip the channel to the food network and watch that hot chic with the big nose flip crapes. If he sees Toesmack and his lover swinging purses in a mixed doubles match with team Perrier, he may tune in again the next week.
Wrecks bring fans. It brought the topic so you can not deny it brought attention to a series that was wrapped up in round 6.
And what’s killing NASCAR is all the goofy rules. Lucky dogs, green and white checker flags, cars that look nothing like real cars, yellow flags for hotdog wrappers and more importantly boring robot drivers that put you to sleep behind the mic.
A block, takeout, good, bad, dirty, clean, that was my line, the sun was in my eye, he should have expected it, dude got cllllleeeeeeaaaaned out and didn’t throw like Smith, pass is part of the sport. Remove it and you may as well bring on Danica to kill another race series.

Speaking of NASCAR. Why do open cockpit Indy cars race in the rain but cars that are supposed to be “stock cars” stop when they get a sprinkle? Put wipers on those things and get out there you pansies.

I like real racing. If it was such a good pass, we would all be praising MM25 like we did when BB4 passed ET3 at CO last year.

Controversy is good. Most times . Right now the rider support for the series is going to be at an all time low, riders are getting busted for PED ( that's another story unto itself) and these guys aren't compensated very well for these types of "risky" moves. These fellows don't have a cage, and it's already dangerous enough . Let's keep it on the safe side.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Clearly you have not seen a racers contract. They are paid to WIN. You don’t win. You don’t get the big contract. Risky moves as you say are not new. If anything there are much fewer than in years past. Don’t give me the “things have changed” crap. They have not changed at all.
PED’s.... I say juice it up boys. I got a prescription for a steroid when I had a tooth ache.
Rider support is low because they are all clones. All ride the same.pumped out from “training facilities” that dictate every detail of how to go fast (according to them) Personal riding style is all but gone, save for a few. Kids like Plessinger stand out like a sore thumb because them don’t over analyze where their outside elbow is in a left hand turn. He stands up and turns his right wrist.
I would love a race where everyone wore the same clothes, rode the same bike and had the same number. Out of 44 on the track I bet you could not identify 5.
Fun topic

MX955

PitRacer Pro
20180424_092753.jpg

Double D

PR Founding Father
Didn't Toesmack try to win the supercross championship by jamming up everyone in Vegas hoping to take out Ryan Dungey?

Last lap you leave the door open? I saw that coming before the main even started!

Who cares, track did exactly what the designers hoped for, arena cross smash-em up derby.

Lets go back to BC and ride.

hershey

PR Elite
My take is this:

Rubbing is racing and at the pro level that gets much more aggressive. Block passes are part of racing too for sure but lets be realistic here, guys have been penalized for what MM has done in the past too. Im not a tech wizard so I cant do the screen shot with drawings on it but its blatantly obvious that MM was still entering the corner in the exit portion. Meaning he was obviously aiming for ET to do nothing more than put him on the ground. IMO that is something the sport doesnt need. How well are you going to ride if every corner you have to worry that its ok for for this type of pass is allowed and can happen? There is a reason we dont see that every race, the riders know its wrong. Had he gone in side by side and pushed him out and he went down Id be fine with it.

MM was lying through his teeth trying to make it ok. He claimed ET was in the flat part of the corner not even in a rut, the video proves he was in the lowest rut. He flip flopped on owning it, blaming ET or saying he was sorry. He should be docked, fined or something. For the record Im a MM fan and an ET fan.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Ahhhh, I am so good at taking out riders, I do it without even knowing! ha ha

Soo ET3 had no idea MM was going to do that?????? ha ha, he must have one hell of an ego to think MM would not dare knock him down.

hershey

PR Elite
A few of those shots were huge issues. Reed, Allessi , Baggot all massive fall out. The last shot you posted needs backed up 2 seconds. He was driving into the exit, this is after massive impact to show MM heading the right direction .... on purpose.

Motodad23

PR Member
Just my two cents but from what I saw it looked like mm would have went off the track if he hadn't hit Et3 and got turned in the right direction. Mm was mad he got passed and got out of control over it. And no I'm not an ET3 fan but a fan of good racing and to me that wasn't good racing!