Moosecans pass....

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
hqdefault.jpg

hershey

PR Elite
Screenshot_20180424-141416.jpg

Not making the turn at this angle unless you use somebody for a backstop. Entering the corner after the apex isn't cool and that's why the controversy. Then he tries to find 8 excuses why it was ok. At least man up and simply say I wanted to win....No other reason. That's what Zacko said when he did it to win the championship.

ktrop251

PR Member
View attachment 58233
Not making the turn at this angle unless you use somebody for a backstop. Entering the corner after the apex isn't cool and that's why the controversy. Then he tries to find 8 excuses why it was ok. At least man up and simply say I wanted to win....No other reason. That's what Zacko said when he did it to win the championship.
"Eef you watch in de uh.. video. He vas not in uh.. any uh.. race line. And we were taking dat line all zee day. Uhh.. soo.."
Two jumbled sentences later.

"Eet vas for zee ween.. so uh.. yahh. 450 ama fim supercross main eeeevent vin.. so ya.."

ck1racerx

PR Addict
This isn't church league chess, or REC league racing like we do. If given the opportunity to win a SX main, I would have hit him hard enough to knock his mothers back teeth loose. And if you wouldn't, I think the signup sheet for chess is still posted until Wednesday.
If your not first, your last.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
That's even BEFORE they race.

Ok rule book jockeys, what say ye ??? - do we let them line up or should they just be fined now.

hershey

PR Elite

Michael

PR Addict
Speaking of NASCAR. Why do open cockpit Indy cars race in the rain but cars that are supposed to be “stock cars” stop when they get a sprinkle? Put wipers on those things and get out there you pansies.

I feel the same way. The Xfinity race at Mid Ohio in the rain a couple years ago was among my favorite races I've ever watched unfold at Mid Ohio the numerous series that race there. Cars going off everywhere, it was almost to the point that the racing line literally became going off track and following ruts in the grass; utter mayhem. It was glorious and very entertaining.

hershey

PR Elite
Millville -down hill right hand corner after the Chadapult.... you sure you're ok with being pushed outside?

Dude.....I never said that was wrong!! Lmao....I've stated multiple times that was one of my favorite races of all time! No contact cat and mouse fun. No crashed, no trips off the track just riding hard trying to win 12th place!

John250

PR Founding Father
Almost 30 years ago. Look how slow the speeds were compared to today. And a whole track of beach sand.