Battle for Ohio round 1: Malvern

Meister

PR Founding Father
Rules are rules man. And you swearing at me when I was trying to explain it to you wasn't going to help you in any way. I actually do ride I've been an AMA member for 18 years. Raced all over the country worked for outdoor national team, supercross teams, and arenacross teams. If you would have stood there and talked to me like a man instead of getting in my face a swearing I maybe could have explained the rule completely to you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's fun isn't it? Lol

531stonewall

PR Member
Rules are rules man. And you swearing at me when I was trying to explain it to you wasn't going to help you in any way. I actually do ride I've been an AMA member for 18 years. Raced all over the country worked for outdoor national team, supercross teams, and arenacross teams. If you would have stood there and talked to me like a man instead of getting in my face a swearing I maybe could have explained the rule completely to you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
My words might not of been the best choice. (I work in construction) and cus like a sailer. But u explaining a rule won’t change the fact of lack of comon sense . I would bet any money from red flag to restart wasn’t even two minutes. With the gate comeplete full of the next class I could barley get my bike to my gate. After pushing thru the other riders I was able to get To my gate Where you in staging ? Did u see what was going on ? No u didn’t .

Rules are rules.

And tower girl I would never speak to a lady the way I spoke to whoever I spoke to . But when another man is saying something I don’t agree with I’m not going I sit and take it .

wtf if with everyone crashing and laying like there dead then getting up and walking off the track ? If I’m laying motion less on the ground in not getting up . Not to say these riders are “flopping” but I saw at least 4 guys walk off on the own power after laying motionless . Be a man get up get off the track if your seriously injured DONT MOVE ! And you’ll kno if your seriously hurt
Not the I think I broke my leg . Gets up and walk off track

What’s the rule on If a rider causes a redflag but wants to race the second motos ?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
M

wtf if with everyone crashing and laying like there dead then getting up and walking off the track ? If I’m laying motion less on the ground in not getting up . Not to say these riders are “flopping” but I saw at least 4 guys walk off on the own power after laying motionless . Be a man get up get off the track if your seriously injured DONT MOVE ! And you’ll kno if your seriously hurt

What’s the rule on If a rider causes a redflag but wants to race the second motos ?

4 strokes ?
Pulling that s**t back in the 70's would have gotten you a reputation with the crowd & the medics - just sayin '

Lotts24

PR Elite
The kawi is temporary. He is loving riding the 250f and having fun on it. He is actually smoother. Hasnt been on the ground with it up until sunday. He is fine after the plus 40 crash after coming together with a guy in the air. His handlebars did not fair so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pape718

PR Member
My words might not of been the best choice. (I work in construction) and cus like a sailer. But u explaining a rule won’t change the fact of lack of comon sense . I would bet any money from red flag to restart wasn’t even two minutes. With the gate comeplete full of the next class I could barley get my bike to my gate. After pushing thru the other riders I was able to get To my gate Where you in staging ? Did u see what was going on ? No u didn’t .

Rules are rules.

And tower girl I would never speak to a lady the way I spoke to whoever I spoke to . But when another man is saying something I don’t agree with I’m not going I sit and take it .

The rider that causes a red flag cannot be in the restart of that Moto

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Keys to great starts, and getting back to the gate in time......and avoiding crazy mishaps like the one you described.....involve a superior mechanic that knows whats going on.

how many times I go to the gate and the guy next to me has nobody in his corner. then he has a problem. Then he's holding his hand up.. But then can't fix his own problem because his hand is up.. So then he puts his hand down to fix the bike...starter is like OH good, we are good to go now. 1 sideways.....

Or his mechanic is lost in space. Not paying attention. Picking daisy or something rather....raises there hand slowly by their ear. Doesn't really get anyones attention...etc....

Aint nobody's fault but the riders and his mechanic. Know the program. Know how to resolve it. It sucks if you didn't have a bike problem when the 2 was up, gate drops...and then you have a bike problem immediately before the stagger drop....that's just bad luck. Can't prevent that......all the pre planning in the world still doesn't keep destiny away.....sorry dude. Learning experience, won't happen again. So no worries now.

Malvern was perfect... got 4th O/A in Open b and went 8-7 for 7th in Vet30! Been battling a hernia and once the track would get rough I couldn't keep pace. I got surgery Tuesday and will be back. Feeling really good otherwise... Bobby... thanks for everyrhing. From the washer to the shed! Your the best fine sir.. Like me some rutted up rougj style Malvern ✊✊✊