The 2019's....

9B760586-FA10-4BA7-9856-8DBB8FB61843.jpeg B95F3730-C9E9-45E9-9B2F-12DE38F03186.pngPicked up a 2019 fc 450 a couple weeks ago and Coming off a 2016 KX450. Definitely faster, lighter and Air forks feel better than the ones on the KX. Only have 2.1 hours on it so far so still getting adjusted to it and setting up the suspension but love it so far!

Attachments

• 311B957F-DE1D-4B32-91CC-FDDE67607E03.jpeg
    311B957F-DE1D-4B32-91CC-FDDE67607E03.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 263

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Didn't like the look of these either until I saw them with numbers. The silencer is weird but wouldn't be on long anyway I guess. If a 150sx handles as good as my YZ125 it is going to make for a tough decision.

Attachments

• 2019 ktmsx.jpg
    2019 ktmsx.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 276

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Now Robin will repeat that EVERY chance he gets.......

Hey now, I love my '17 Husky FC 450 just fine, and the Air forks are really good too. I only wish I could get the shock to work as well as my Work's shock and slipper clutch rear end did on the Husaberg. '17 Husky has best forks stock that I ever had, love the geometry and layout of the bike too, I was spoiled by my last shock but it was also big money so it should have been good......... I'd get another Husky / KTM in a heartbeat, but since I have only 33 hours on my 17, I'll ride it next year too. Keep my eye out for a works shock somewhere......

My only other idea is to get an Alta if they allow them at Loretta's next year, I'd like to be the first to race an electric bike there if I could, would be cool to be the only Husaberg racer ever there, and the first to race an electric bike there. I was there on KTM's when KTM's were not cool and very hard to find at the ranch back in the mid 90's.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Rocket, I have a feeling you along with 100s of others are waiting for confirmation from mxsports about the alta! Part of the reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a 450 yet.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Just show DC that there’s gonna be 200-400 entrants at the qualifiers and guaranteed they get made legal. They will get their own class.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I don’t want it’s own class, I want to race it against the gas bikes. I’ll make it work and the stealth passing will be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
You and me both. They don’t know how to introduce it into the current class structures I guess. If that’s the case just let it run in open classes.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Let them run in the Vet Classes, what's the difference to anyone there? You can ride any bike already and make any mod you want to anything in those classes now. Want to ride a 125cc bike......... ride it. Want to ride a big bore 450 made into a 500cc machine.......... ride it. If you want to ride a 500cc two stroke in a modern chassis.......... ride it. If you want to run a 250cc two stroke.......... ride it. If you want to ride a 250cc or 350cc four stroke....... ride it. Want works suspension, fancy wheels, bigger rotors, traction control......... anything goes, except next year's models and electric bikes. I say let electric bikes run in the Vet Classes and see if they are an advantage or not........ no one really cares because those guys aren't going to be factory riders anyway............. better yet, make it only legal in 50+ next year and I'll ride it in there, and I'll ride a 450 in the +45 and we can compare lap times!!!!!

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
I had been wanting a 150 for awhile and finally pulled the trigger on one. I got a 2018 because I got a deal on it and I like the orange frame over the black. rode it up at Motoland over the weekend and I’m going to have a hard time getting the 450 out with how fun this bike is to ride. Only put about an hour on it but will have it at east fork this weekend. I’m not too great in the sand so curious to see how it feels on dirt.

I can’t quite say I’ve owned as many bikes as Mr. Crute, but maybe in the ballpark.. and the 150sx is hands down the most fun bike I have owned, I had a 16’... you’ll love it.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I had been wanting a 150 for awhile and finally pulled the trigger on one. I got a 2018 because I got a deal on it and I like the orange frame over the black. rode it up at Motoland over the weekend and I’m going to have a hard time getting the 450 out with how fun this bike is to ride. Only put about an hour on it but will have it at east fork this weekend. I’m not too great in the sand so curious to see how it feels on dirt.
Awesome bike
How was Motoland ?
Last time I was there it was a blast....
Hard to learn everything - but a blast.