Loretta Lynn roster posted (hookup lottery added)

Meister

PR Founding Father
Kill it JD, you've got it in you.

Since I'm lazy, anyone got a link to the Moto times? I'll be watching from FL. Pretty sure I saw a few rigs heading that way on my drive down. Was hard not to head West once I hit Tennessee.

bruceb

PR Addict
I'll see your top five, Georgie, and raise it to a podium. With good starts (make that very good starts), I could see Delbalso on the podium. That class has a lot of evenly matched guys, so there is little room for bad starts or mistakes. I know in 2016 Blake (wearing #2 from the year before) tied with 3 others for 2nd-4th with 17 points. Unfortunately, he was on the short end of moto number 3. He qualified out of Red Bud this year and Delbalso was running his pace; as was Mercer, Downs, Oxley, and more. Add in a few guys from the south (Mutuzek, Cook, Jenson, Edmisten), well, I think you get the point. There are about a dozen guys that could win this class It does offer some of the best racing at the ranch.

I’m saying with good starts and a decent first lap, Scott Darling could very well end up inside the top 5 or so. He most definitely will not run out of steam and has plenty of experience from years past.

Meister

PR Founding Father
If Scott gets good starts and stays away from Carnage, he has the ability to be up there for sure.

I'd be so pumped to see JD pull a podium.

Thanks for the link! Pumped to watch the motos on the beach!

bruceb

PR Addict
Brown and RV battled in the 125 race yesterday
Brown was one of the best in the world on a 125 (25 yrs ago), and if I remember correctly, RV got beat by a kid (at hangtown) that may not even win the 125b/c class at Loretta's.
I'm sticking with Renner.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I'll see your top five, Georgie, and raise it to a podium. With good starts (make that very good starts), I could see Delbalso on the podium. That class has a lot of evenly matched guys, so there is little room for bad starts or mistakes. I know in 2016 Blake (wearing #2 from the year before) tied with 3 others for 2nd-4th with 17 points. Unfortunately, he was on the short end of moto number 3. He qualified out of Red Bud this year and Delbalso was running his pace; as was Mercer, Downs, Oxley, and more. Add in a few guys from the south (Mutuzek, Cook, Jenson, Edmisten), well, I think you get the point. There are about a dozen guys that could win this class It does offer some of the best racing at the ranch.

I’ll call That. Maybe go all in before moto 3....