MXON

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I'm a goon in sand - Robin was trying to help a brother out with some good RedBud advice.
I called bullshit -
Ended up on the ground way to many times for one practice session - then busted out the screwdriver.

Yeah man - who would have thought .....eight clicks?????

Double D

PR Founding Father
Great Red Bud moments. Hell it was not near as sandy as now.

That was when the Pitposse was strong with the Force.
We even had a couple Z Man sightings
I have seen Bigfoot on a bike more times then the last time I saw Z Man on one.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Yes the sand was new to all of us back in the early PitRacer Posse days, and trying to become non spodes it took a different set up than we were all used to running.....

Eight clicks higher compression back then was like telling Sharc that less classes and longer motos would bring more riders. He told me in no uncertain terms that I was F’n crazy and that it would be awful. But he tried it just to show me that it would suck, and yet it worked and he had to eat his words. Sand is a different monster when all you have ever ridden is clay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

weaver658

PR Member
I think the 2019 team is good enough for a podium finish. Definitely have to respect these guys for heading over a few weeks early and riding the sand tracks of Europe. Can team USA win? Probably not, but the team seems to be better organized and the effort is there this year. Go team USA!!!!

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
First moto was terrible. Sounds like Anderson and Cooper ran into each other and went down. Cooper broke his clutch lever. They finished I think 17th and 25. USA in 14th after first moto.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Time for the looooong list of excuses.
It’s too sandy
It was muddy.
USA riders don’t focus on outdoors.
We would kick their ass if we’re supercross
Kawasaki didn’t go so we had plan B.
Format fits GP riders better.
Our season ended too early and we were focused on 2020 Supercross.
Our season is too long and our good guy are hurt.
GP riders get better bikes.

I would say it’s embarrassing... but I don’t think anyone cares anymore.

B Gotti

PR Member
Definitely sucks getting beat. Luck just wasn't on our side. Cooper did what he needed to do yesterday, just couldn't put it together today. Hopefully we can get them next year.

mshafer62

PR Addict
Time for the looooong list of excuses.
It’s too sandy
It was muddy.
USA riders don’t focus on outdoors.
We would kick their ass if we’re supercross
Kawasaki didn’t go so we had plan B.
Format fits GP riders better.
Our season ended too early and we were focused on 2020 Supercross.
Our season is too long and our good guy are hurt.
GP riders get better bikes.

I would say it’s embarrassing... but I don’t think anyone cares anymore.

I totally give our riders props for going over early to prep for the event. The effort was there.
Unfortunately, Cooper and Anderson came together which one would believe had an effect
on our overall finish. The weather didn't help but everyone rode the same track.

If there is anything I don't care about it's Eli Tomac winning the 450 MX championship.
IMO real winner step up and participate in MXdN, regardless of money. Every time he passes the MXdN
his stock falls further down my list...

Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Cooper's hand looks like a softball - rode the first moto with no clutch lever - snapped the perch in the crash. Looking at his hand I don't know how he held on for the second.

Have to respect the effort it was ten fold better than last year - Anderson and ZO going over a month early. Moto is just hard sometimes.

Coldenhoff is a beast - two years in a row going 1-1.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Glen coldenhoff crashed pretty hard on his 125 earlier this year goofin off havin fun and I think broke his collarbone or his neck. Crazy to come back like it never affected him.

He just floats across wet sand like he’s on another dimension. So impressed by him at redbud. And not surprised he won two motos again this mxdn.

John250

PR Founding Father
Sand built on top of plastic. Just like Daytona a couple years ago, when they put all the wood over the TT track. No where for the water to drain. All the great tracks in the world, and that is where they chose to have the MXON?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
They did. And it’s done. What good is it to ask why after the fact ? They probably try to appeal to the fan base when they make these decisions as they don’t pay the riders anyway. They could pack more people in with the seats and viewing was probably better than standing on a hillside somewhere in the European countryside.