MXON

jfalat

PR Addict
Looks like it’s a wet fest from the high lights I saw.. tomacs bike let him down in the qualifier. Saw Plessinger laying on the ground too...looks like it’s up to Barcia to keep team USA going..

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
When you come to America but don’t speak a whole lot of English....
550FA00D-F0E7-4E17-BDDB-4D8EBA12F614.jpeg

doorman

PR Member
What a weekend. AP was fast Sat. till he took a tumble. Weather held off during the day. The place was packed. Fan from all over the world. Fast Riders!!! Rented a AWD SUV. Went mudding in the parking lot just to get in and out. Wallet is lighter, well worth it. Spent the WE with my 20 year old son. PRICELESS.

Slopping around in the mud just added to the memories of the event.

weaver658

PR Member
The mud sucked, but was a good time. The energy of the fans was amazing. Seeing kdub and sipes ride there ass off in that b main race was my favorite part for sure. Team USA sucked and have no excuses.

Double D

PR Founding Father
The mud sucked, but was a good time. The energy of the fans was amazing. Seeing kdub and sipes ride there ass off in that b main race was my favorite part for sure. Team USA sucked and have no excuses.
It is all about a good gate pick. except for Bam BAM we had crap. Those Ktm's from the Netherlands and Italy had twice the horsepower of our bikes. We were out gunned. I think we had the talent.

I felt like I was at a Browns game....last year. but hey! We won pit bikes of Nations. PBoN !

weaver658

PR Member
It is all about a good gate pick. except for Bam BAM we had crap. Those Ktm's from the Netherlands and Italy had twice the horsepower of our bikes. We were out gunned. I think we had the talent.

I felt like I was at a Browns game....last year. but hey! We won pit bikes of Nations. PBoN !
Yes very poor starts won’t win anything, but Eli couldn’t even pass Sean Simpson in Moto 1 until Sean’s bike blew.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Enough of all this silly motor cross talk. Its time to get back to the important stuff, SX with scrubs, whips and graphics kits. Cause that's what makes you fassss.
Besides, the US team didn't really want to win, They just wanted to race full gates and different competition.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I expected more from Eli. AP is awesome. We will give him a pass this year.
Bam bam idk. I’m taking up golf.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Let’s rate the event. No one could have done any better with the weather provided for us. The Richies the security, police to help vendors everything was awesome. I only saw one shouting match. Everything was awesome ran smoothly even when they took over the pit bike track. The announcer asked evryone to get out the pit bike track and everybody did it . we watch the racing. Super facility super event. Even getting out of there on Sunday right after the race was a breeze.

Thanks Redbud.