MXON

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I met Brits, Krouts, Irish, French, some Filipino's, an awesome Aussie couple ---!!
(They invited me to come and hang next year to moto, scuba and check out the outback with them).
They flew into Chicago, rented Harley's and are spending a few more days before flying home. Not the first time to the US but it was their first time to.........REEEEEDDDDBUUUUDDDD!!!

As we were pushing their mud caked Pigs up towards the drive I asked -? So how did we do?

Said they loved us animals and enjoyed the whole weekend -!!!!

Last edited:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
3 dudes from England - no solid plans.
Fly into Chicago on Thursday and wing-it.
Rent an Escalated and stop at a wal-mart.
They had an EZ-up, some sleeping bags and some pillows, that's it.

Saw them a bunch of times ---!!!!
They went out and bought a chainsaw Sat morning and couldn't have been happier with their purchase.
They also said it was a great trip for them and they LOVE REEEEDDDD BUUUUUDDD!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
My dad has a great time. We met a buncha people from Denmark and another group of older vintage guys. My dad, Mike Lavan and Them were all shooting the s**t about 1973 this 1977 that....no idea what they were talking about but it was awesome just to see them All interact.

Then chuck sun walks by. My dad goes....there’s chuck sun....normally I don’t go sprinting for photos riders but legends....I’ll take a shot. Bout busted my ass tryin to catch him navigate the mud slope, but caught him!

Ended up following Tyler Jackson outta the event. After we paid a guy $20 to give a light tug. We only slipped a little bit told my dad just stop so we don’t bury her. Great weekend.

A7E4F00F-297C-45DA-A015-02C3201135CB.jpeg
2996ECA6-FE58-494F-BE0D-061D445C3C41.jpeg
3CD76478-BAF9-419A-86A4-E2825343742E.jpeg
C05873C2-5A4B-4BFD-9392-DD66D90D8498.jpeg
ACBAC6BF-2CF7-4BA2-9BC2-963ECB65D968.jpeg

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
My dad has a great time. We met a buncha people from Denmark and another group of older vintage guys. My dad, Mike Lavan and Them were all shooting the s**t about 1973 this 1977 that....no idea what they were talking about but it was awesome just to see them All interact.

Great weekend.

F-Yeah ReeeeeeeD BUUUUUUUUUUUddddd

Were you - first row in (by the main drive) Just after the you make the right. Big ASS Pusher next to ya?

weaver658

PR Member
47A7BDE5-DC16-4245-94A5-D5225755E0EE.png
It was very cool meeting rc and rd. Both were very polite and spoke to my son. Kevin Windham was a class act as well.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Some Smokin Swedish chick told me Brittany Spears dad was in the house & she was so stoked to meet him.

F-Yeah-! REDDDD BUUUUDDDD !

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
F-Yeah ReeeeeeeD BUUUUUUUUUUUddddd

Were you - first row in (by the main drive) Just after the you make the right. Big ASS Pusher next to ya?
Yep. We got lucky. They put us there after we told them no way in hell we were attempting to get into A1 without a dozer.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Yep. We got lucky. They put us there after we told them no way in hell we were attempting to get into A1 without a dozer.
F- Yeah -!! RRRRReeeddd BBBuuuuDDDDD

I thought that may have been you..
We watched the big boy next to you land the day before.
He came in super hot - hit the air horns and landed right there.
Next day we saw the Newmar next to it.

Po-Po headquarters was right there.
If they pointed to you - you pulled over.
Did they ever shake out anyone ???
We only saw them doing their thing and then saying thank you.

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
I wish I could have seen Dungey and RC. Two of my favorite riders. I did talk to John Dowd and his son Ryan. His wife was also another one of the beautiful ladies I saw all weekend. I agree, everyone seemed down to earth and approachable. The Monster ladies were a lot of fun. Did anyone see the dildo toss in the B lot, so funny. Dudes had a complete bar set up with umbrella. Great video about the weekend,

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Out of nowhere, I shared a hug and a small tear with Dottie Windham.
Blew me away.
It still is -

She was standing off to the side of a crowd that was funneling out of the three main tunnels.
I took a few steps to the side, pointed at her and slowly mouthed "I know who you are".
She leaned over and whispered "how do you know who I am"?
I said - "Sweetheart, I've been at this Rodeo for quite some time now and I know both you and your Hubby."
She said "old guys rock" ...

We chit-chatted and I told her "THANK YOU" for being so cool and doing this.
She admitted that Kevin was totally blown away by the fan LOVE and enthusiasm.
It was Ronnie Mac's idea and guys were going to have some fun and raise some money.
As time passed, it grew into something so much more for everyone involved.

---With that she continued ---
" I want to Thank All of You for the love & support."
"Never having a real farewell, Kevin was hoping to use this to give back to the fans."
"Once here, all the cheering and support has caught him a bit off guard."
Said he's been emotional the entire weekend.
"I think he needed this." She said. "Thank You"

I teared - she did too.......
We hugged .......and I went on my way.

F-YEAH -----!!!! REDDDD BUDDDDD!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I wish I could have seen Dungey and RC. Two of my favorite riders. I did talk to John Dowd and his son Ryan. His wife was also another one of the beautiful ladies I saw all weekend. I agree, everyone seemed down to earth and approachable. The Monster ladies were a lot of fun. Did anyone see the dildo toss in the B lot, so funny. Dudes had a complete bar set up with umbrella. Great video about the weekend,

Great Vid-!
No didn't see the dildo.
The blow-up doll floating through the sky - yes.
Was the dildo toss close? ---How did I miss that..!!!!

F- YEAH ---- REDDDDDDDDDDDDD BUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
F- Yeah -!! RRRRReeeddd BBBuuuuDDDDD
Po-Po headquarters was right there.
If they pointed to you - you pulled over.
Did they ever shake out anyone ???
We only saw them doing their thing and then saying thank you.

Funny story, we get there. A1 guy says right through there sir. Mini van was stuck. My dad and I just jeered with laughter at the guy like we were two year olds. He looks at us puzzled! I’m like...we ain’t gettin in there. Guy goes I dunno what else to tell you if you get stuck we will bring You a dozer. I got my military wet weather issued s**t on, rubber boots and all. Hop outta the rig and say well you better call the dozer in now and just hook up to us now.

Then PoPo rolls up on a quad says is there a problem? Im like not now but your parking buddy here wants me to bury this righ 100 feet that way. He gets closer. Looks me up and down and goes...you serve? I’m like yea...army. He goes me too brother. I got just the spot for you. Follow me. And that’s how we got parked....and he looks at the dude parking people and goes don’t tell people in motorhomes to go down that road. We will
Never get them out! Listen to these people in these rigs they know a lot about parking these damn things!

I also met chubbycAt under the big American flag. I never did find his rig. Tried lookin but....fail. No generators looked as though they were puking oil. Couldn’t find him.

Last edited:

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
I don’t think we were outgunned. We were out ridden.

Coldenoffs bike never made a lot of noise. He just floated across the sand like something I’ve never evEr seen before. The guy looked like he was riding in another dimension on a different track.

I said the same thing, sounded like he was coasting around the entire track

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Funny story, we get there. A1 guy says right through there sir. Mini van was stuck. My dad and I just jeered with laughter at the guy like we were two year olds. He looks at us puzzled! I’m like...we ain’t gettin in there. Guy goes I dunno what else to tell you if you get stuck we will bring You a dozer. I got my military wet weather issued s**t on, rubber boots and all. Hop outta the rig and say well you better call the dozer in now and just hook up to us now.

Then PoPo rolls up on a quad says is there a problem? Im like not now but your parking buddy here wants me to bury this righ 100 feet that way. He gets closer. Looks me up and down and goes...you serve? I’m like yea...army. He goes me too brother. I got just the spot for you. Follow me. And that’s how we got parked....and he looks at the dude parking people and goes don’t tell people in motorhomes to go down that road. We will
Never get them out! Listen to these people in these rigs they know a lot about parking these damn things!

I also met chubbycAt under the big American flag. I never did find his rig. Tried lookin but....fail. No generators looked as though they were puking oil. Couldn’t find him.

Glad I finally got meet you guys! Parked next to some fellow pitracers too! The only oil leaked was a little sheen in a puddle on the tailgate lol

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
All I know is I wore a smile on my fat face all weekend long.....until Sunday night when I showered, relaxing on the couch, and my bro goes dude let's get out of here tonight. So the I get back into the mud and it took us an hour from that point to get to South Bend walmart and then a street sweepers made like 8 passes by us!!! But I woke up the next morning with another smile LOL

MX_Implements

PR Addict
It was an unreal experience for sure. Man I wish I went to Budds Creek and Colorado. We only get so many of these in our lifetime. I was beyond bummed for the way USA rode.