Smith Road

hershey

PR Elite
I have no problem telling you to your face when you show up at the track you bash on so bad!!! Seen you letting chili town know how bad of a track their running too- Where's your track at? you build and maintain them? Or you just ride real slow on other people's properties/tracks that they open up for you and work to maintain, then proceed complain and bash on them? Haven't we had enough tracks shut down in the past 10 years?

Yes I have made criticisms about Chilitown, and talked directly to staff members there about them too.

I have a track, ran a FREE ride every year for 11 years at my house. And my prep was always spot on....ask around. How about you show up to my FREE ride day this year, 2nd year in a row at Malvern....Davefest. You can come to my absolutely free ride day, ride, eat FREE food ( unless you are bringing a covered dish like many do ), drink free water and pop and participate in the holeshot competition for prizes and awards, hang out for the bonfire at night and bench race with friends, PR members and new people you meet. Listen to the FREE band too. Then you can tell me what a whiny complainer I am and how your free track day sucked.

How many times have you done that for the riding community? How many donations to the OMA banquet have you made? How many hours or $$$ have you donated to a track ? How much work have you provided at no charge or highly discounted rate to a track?

Until you get to know a person first you ought not talk about what a terrible person they are.

Oh....and what does my speed have to do with anything???? I hold my own just fine for 51 years old.

DP737

PR Member
"LMAO....Smith rd IS concrete!

I rode there regularly the last 5 years or so. Since Larry has taken it over the place has gone to s**t. The track layout stays constant, when they make changes they really suck. He cant disc more than 6" deep and his watering would be better if he let my dog do it.

Yeah really sounds like some "constructive criticism"! You got me, just sitting over here hiding behind my initials and racing number calling out some bs! Snowflakes, LOL, now i know exactly who you'll look like at the track- the old guys wearing the trump rally shirts complaining about the track conditions (wait a minute... figured out that info WITHOUT clicking on your username, searching your profile, and trying to find out your personal info- as if thats not creepy at all!!!!)..... You two combined are like a big giant snowball! Please, grab a bite to eat, sounds like your getting hangry.

But hey on the other hand..... I am totally in on the free ride day, dinner, and band! Maybe your not such a grumpy guy after all!!!! Do you supply free beer too? I think I'm automatically invited due to the name of this ride day, so fill me in on the deets (that means details)!

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
Yeah really sounds like some "constructive criticism"! You got me, just sitting over here hiding behind my initials and racing number calling out some bs!

Yeah because we memorize everyones names and numbers. NOT. DP 737 means nothing to me.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
You’re on the list!

He goes by pek-star. Or used to anywho. I actually think Dave and Dave will get along great haha.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
AP17224641063778.jpg

That's me

In the back ground with my chest protector on!

MX315

PR Addict
This post took a amazing turn ...people bashing and complaining about atrack that hasn’t been open in a YEAR!!! Dave Smith yes he does have a nice track at his house,His prep was okay he did run out of water that one year !! Dave aka Pek Star ..even if he wasn’t invited he would still show up and ride for free anyway ...I don’t think he pays anywhere !!! Hahaha John 250 throwing in his two cents on the topic ...prob never been to smith road in his life... Let’s all work together and Make WRMC and SMITH ROAD “Great Again”

p.s.
If you do bring your own drinks to Dave fest,Don’t leave the empty’s in the grass like I did!!

Last edited:

jj584

PR Addict
Do you guys remember the old jerky boys tapes? Should I call the owner of Smith rd. “ I start tomorrow, I’m coming down there with my fu$&ing tools and I start tomorrow”!

Rogers365

PR Addict
The question was asked “have we not lost enough tracks”.As unpopular as this is going to be from a riders perspective. No, we have not lost enough. Quite frankly we need to lose more. I could care less of Smith Road never opens again, I threw the towel in on that place about four years ago. The state is and has been for sometime, saturated with tracks. THAT, is why we continue to lose them. Every weekend the rider pool is spread to thin at each place and with the exception of a few tracks, nobody really makes enough money.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Do you guys remember the old jerky boys tapes? Should I call the owner of Smith rd. “ I start tomorrow, I’m coming down there with my fu$&ing tools and I start tomorrow”!
I ‘LL bring my dozer down there and flatten everything! Maybe pop a couple wheelies. Don’t worry I never break the equipment. I live upstate and I’m always early.
I cry when I listen to those guys.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Yes I have made criticisms about Chilitown, and talked directly to staff members there about them too.

I have a track, ran a FREE ride every year for 11 years at my house. And my prep was always spot on....ask around. How about you show up to my FREE ride day this year, 2nd year in a row at Malvern....Davefest. You can come to my absolutely free ride day, ride, eat FREE food ( unless you are bringing a covered dish like many do ), drink free water and pop and participate in the holeshot competition for prizes and awards, hang out for the bonfire at night and bench race with friends, PR members and new people you meet. Listen to the FREE band too. Then you can tell me what a whiny complainer I am and how your free track day sucked.

How many times have you done that for the riding community? How many donations to the OMA banquet have you made? How many hours or $$$ have you donated to a track ? How much work have you provided at no charge or highly discounted rate to a track?

Until you get to know a person first you ought not talk about what a terrible person they are.

Oh....and what does my speed have to do with anything???? I hold my own just fine for 51 years old.
Dave how do I find out more info on your fest.