Battle Update

Double D

PR Founding Father
Thanks JO.. great track and event. just enough water to do your job for you. It probably was like a weekend off!

Ha ha , always fun, Towergal and sign up Rocks.

John250

PR Founding Father
That was the roughest BC track I think I've ridden on there. The breaking bumps and acceleration bumps were tough.

Being old I've been limping around on a bad leg and hip from a dab at TC that twisted my leg. Two laps and I knew my leg was done on that track. My wife says I should have been smarter and just left the bike in the garage.....something about healing first before I ride. Yada yada yada.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Thanks everyone, it felt pretty good to get lucky on the rain for a change. It looked to be the roughest track we've had in recent memory. All things considered is a great weekend. Right around 600 on entries, which is pretty good. Tons of spectators through the gate, more than normal. We tried to give classes their own gate and less combining, so we had 25 motos the first round, 23 the second, had 30 minutes of lightning delay in the morning still done around 5 or so, pretty good deal. Thanks to everyone involved from the riders to the sponsors! My help list is pretty lengthy, I would rather not exclude anyone, so I just want to thank everyone that had a hand in making this event what it is. The track was a complete home run, and that's the most important thing. Everyone wants to compare entries as a measure of event success. If you don't get the track right, it really doesn't matter.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Track was great. Everything went smooth, from sign ups, to trophies. Thanks everyone!

Jeremy have you thought about trying to do some move events with in the event?

Lotts24

PR Elite
Our whole group had a blast. Awesome that the weather card went the right way for once. Track was pretty gnarly. I am going to have to talk to connie about womens being moto 20. How in the world is this old lady going to run with the kids with the track that rough. Haha. Only kidding connie and no one please think i am complaining. It was a joke. I also dusted the cob webs off the buck and a quarter and rode with the kids. Had a blast. Need a lot more seat time on that thing. Still have a smile on my face today from a fun filled weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John250

PR Founding Father
I am with Kelly. What the hell, us old guys need to be Moto 1 or 2. We have kids to take care of...get the moto done so we can deal with the kids.....I swear, it has nothing to do with the rough track being moto 24. OK, yes it does....we are way too old for that crap.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I am with Kelly. What the hell, us old guys need to be Moto 1 or 2. We have kids to take care of...get the moto done so we can deal with the kids.....I swear, it has nothing to do with the rough track being moto 24. OK, yes it does....we are way too old for that crap.
That’s coming from a guy too cheap to pay for his Pitracer avatar photo! Look he is trying to imitate the bubba scrub. Ha ha.
John259!

John250

PR Founding Father
That’s coming from a guy too cheap to pay for his Pitracer avatar photo! Look he is trying to imitate the bubba scrub. Ha ha.
John259!
Hell yeah......When you have a daughter in college, driving, twins in High School, one that Races motocross......you have to be cheap!! New Bikes for the kid, and insurance for all the kids will kill you!!

Bubba learned the scrub from me!

Lotts24

PR Elite
Photo's?
vids?
pic of the awards?
maybe a shot of these epic bumps?
125's and no proof - come on

3b9b089c2ee3a811d19ad84341f08b7d.jpeg
c606c391ec9273eeaeb090317505595f.jpg

Here ya go marc. First phot is proper form going through a rut. I think. Lol. Second is the good ole buck and a quarter.

Lotts24

PR Elite
We won't comment on the corner style - ok
Track looks good - last moto of the first round? ---he-he-he

Are u saying thats not proper foot placement ?? I was getting it out of the way from the rut. Orrr something like that. Moto 20 of 24 first round. Lol. On a plus side i am in a rut instead of going around them.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I can't stop laughing at that -
The other two girls are set up nice for the turn - and then there's you -
In my head I keep hearing the Sesame Street song "One of these things is not like the others , one of these things is just not same........."

Lotts24

PR Elite
I can't stop laughing at that -
The other two girls are set up nice for the turn - and then there's you -
In my head I keep hearing the Sesame Street song "One of these things is not like the others , one of these things is just not same........."

I am sure i set up nicely myself. Just getting through was the issue. I think it was a little deeper than i thought and the mixer in my brain was churning and i got a little skiddish. I paddled through just fine. Lol.