Battle Update

Double D

PR Founding Father
Nick getting comfortable on his 85
1AD5EED1-CD87-4F4F-98ED-097529E32904.png

hershey

PR Elite
One word....over used by JO but certainly proper for this past weekend .... EPIC

I was moto 4 and 24. Even moto 4 was brutal. Moto 24 of the first round was the most brutal track I believe Ive raced on that wasnt muddy. % years ago ( hell probably 2 or 3 ) I would have felt like Kelly was talking about it. I LOVED it! It was my favorite moto of the day, so many line choices, racing without having to smash into people to pass. The track was slowed way down compared to normal ( at least for us mortals ) and safer.

Cant say enough good things about the track and fun we had this weekend!

Somebody take a screen shot of that!

Lotts24

PR Elite
Just because it looks terrible doesnt mean i didnt love it. I have come a long way myself in that stuff and i have fun racing with friends. Trying to hold one off cause she is way better in that stuff that mean. She was on a 125 followed me in one line and i brake checked so she had to stop. I knew i could win the drag race. Lol. Thank heavens for being a gate filler at those regionals the last few years cause they have def helped and changed my perspective. Yes i still struggle but nothing better than riding my dirtbike with all my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John250

PR Founding Father
Those photos don't show the breaking bumps it was nasty. I think a lot of us where trying to tear up JOs grass around the edges looking for a smoother line...but by moto 24, even those lines were beat to hell.

trevor145

PR Addict
Was a crazy fun weekend for sure!!
My hat’s off to JO for continuing to raise the bar in our area on many levels.
Track was absolutely the roughest I’ve ridden in... I can’t remember when. Maybe CoCo Beach winter AM back in the day before I knew about the schemer grass lines and straight cutting over multiple deep ruts.
It took until today for my forearms to settle down enough to type this.
I can’t wait to ride there again!!!
Maybe a practice day with a little less action on the track though, and less peeps eating noodles. Still didn't get any.

Last edited:

nitrofish

PR Addict
Thanks to the entire BC family for doing their thing. From getting in the gate quickly, sign up is a breeze, organized from practice to race days. Flaggers did an excellent job both days, announcing was on point with the man. The boy said he loved the track both motos, he did say moto 2 had bigger braking bumps than the first. I’m proud of my son, he broke his foot just a week ago practicing, took the walking boot off and toughed it out! We had a big group of newbie watchers and they enjoyed the races, especially the pro class. Thanks again!