2019 Supercross schedule

weaver658

PR Member
The 2019 supercross schedule comes out Tuesday. The rumor is Nashville and Denver are two new stops and the 3 main event format is now 6 rounds. Thoughts and feelings?

I LOVE the 3 moto format, the racing was far better. But I think 3 races was just right. If they switch to 6 I think there will be a lot of riders complaining.

Cant wait for the season to start!!

Boston, Minny, Seattle, Detroit, San Fran / Oakland, Daytona, Nashville and Denver in the teaser video so I assume that a lock. Question is where they moving from? You know Anaheim will have 7 rounds. ATL is a lock. Saint Deago, Zona and Houston are sure bets. Either Indy or St. Louis have to be on the chopping block. New cities are needed to keep it growing. Philly / Pittsburgh, Baltimore / DC, Charlotte and New Orleans would all be good picks to add.
With Arena going the way of the dinosaur, that does open the way for a Minor league SX series. Could have cities like San Antonio, Syracuse, Columbus, Birmingham, Little Rock, Albuquerque, Portland, Boise, Fargo, Milwaukee, Jacksonville and Kansas City. All have Dome's or Stadiums that would work great. 125's, 450's and All-Star classes would be a draw. But, I am a dreamer

Indy is very well attended , I can’t see them cutting it . As for Nashville, damn that would be a great time as Honky Tonk row never disappoints !!

Ain’t no way they are cutting Indy. St Louis for sure and possibly Foxboro, Salt Lake, or Tampa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

st louis wasnt half the fun that indy was last year.. not upset to see it go but glad it gave me an excuse to visit STL once, no need to go back there lol

s1600_20180907_195044.jpg

Talk about a crazy road map of a schedule...... the privateers don’t have it easy trying to make things work for travel. Why not snake across the country and make it a schedule that would be easier on the travel???? A few small schedule changes would make a world of difference in driving.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Talk about a crazy road map of a schedule...... the privateers don’t have it easy trying to make things work for travel. Why not snake across the country and make it a schedule that would be easier on the travel???? A few small schedule changes would make a world of difference in driving.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Can't say they don't try, but it sure doesn't seem like it. Venue availability, etc. I am sure has something to do with it. Besides, it wouldn't be a "privateer" if it wasn't tough, right? Kidding...schedule is the least of their worries...

They might be thinking more so fan base anyway. I mean, I am looking at Detroit, Indy, and Nashville. Wouldn't be able to do that back to back to back... Just a thought...

Nashville will hurt Atlanta attendance. I would be curious to see how Pittsburgh would do with a race. I like that they are only have 3 triple crown format races. 2 East/West shootouts, a matter of time before the 250 class in a 17 race series.

Back