MEC — let Brock bye

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
wow. That hand wave costed feld 2,000,000.

How long until Jesse Hebert is broke ? 365 days from now I bet he spent it all.....

“Drinks on me” in Vegas could crank a million dollar tab easy.

ktrop251

PR Member
FB_IMG_1539493219833.jpg

Ran across this shortly after. This is how the evening would have ended had savatgy not let him by. Tomac was on a mission that last moto. He was flying.

Also, didn't Marv do almost the exact same thing for Dungey for a championship?

What about Reed? Not too bad for a washed up old man out there. What happened after Tomac got by? Hes looking good on that Suzuki so far.

Oh and as far as Jesse goes. He will be broke quick offering up drinks in Vegas on national television but as the kids say these days "YOLO" or whatever.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Toesmack “ really hates to see that happen”

Unless it benefits him of course!

What’s happening to supercross. #MakeSupercrossGreatAgain

Mike

PR Addict
No Felds's cash out of pocket, those deals are always prepaid insurance. Everybody is happy.... If Savatgy wins nobody cares, Tomac its a big deal. guessing its going to be a 50/50 SPLIT BETWEEN teammates.

Bill480

PR Addict
People get really upset when their entertainment doesn't happen the way they want

Wonder if Savatgy got yelled at for the point by though lol

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
There was a few times after the commercial break I thought Joey looked a little sick to his stomach. You could tell his head was running with thoughts if he did the right thing or not.

Gotta agree with Mike, FELD will make that money back selling Tomac swag now. Its a win/win for them

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Net sales for Monster was 3.4 BILLION in 2017.
They can “misplace 2 million every hour for the next week and not even come close to half of one years sales. That company is doing OKAY

ck1racerx

PR Addict
upload_2018-10-15_22-38-12.jpeg

It’s cool that a motocross racer can win $1,000,000 in one night. But this event has jumped the shark. Team tactics, always a terrible track design. Big names skipping it. A stadium with 12 people in it. Did I mention the worst track?
Honestly I did not even know the race was this past weekend. Never saw a commercial for it. They must have posted it on their Facebook.
How about they make that a MX race. Then you may draw the best racers in the world

Team MMR

PR Addict
Lets say your Savatgy, new to a team. Are you gonna wanna be responsible for taking out the Teams lead rider or causing him to lose the million. Plus you know Tomac cut him a fat bonus for helping.

HOWEVER! i do agree, make a mistake dont just wave him by.

Team MMR

PR Addict
"As far as "Let Eli By Gate" goes, what exactly did everyone expect to happen? It was Joey's debut with the team and Eli Tomac, arguably the biggest name in American motocross right now, is his new teammate AND he was one position away from securing a million dollars....of course he pulled over. It was a lose-lose situation for Joey (he either makes his team or fans mad), but he chose the best option for himself. I'd be willing to take a little heat from fans if it means I get to avoid pissing off my teammate at my first race with the team. Plus, Joey was going to be on the podium regardless and I'm sure Eli is going to toss him a little bit of cash as a thank you present. I understand why people don't like the move. Everyone wants races to play out fairly, and everyone feels a little cheated when someone gives up a spot without a fight, but sometimes it happens, especially when teams are involved."

weaver658

PR Member
I don’t see how Kawasaki cares either way honestly. If Joey didn’t pull over the ads in the magazine would read the all new Kx450 goes 1 2 in its supercross debut. I found it interesting that Feld paid 2 mill of its own money for this race. No insurance this year.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
"As far as "Let Eli By Gate" goes, what exactly did everyone expect to happen? It was Joey's debut with the team and Eli Tomac, arguably the biggest name in American motocross right now, is his new teammate AND he was one position away from securing a million dollars....of course he pulled over. It was a lose-lose situation for Joey (he either makes his team or fans mad), but he chose the best option for himself. I'd be willing to take a little heat from fans if it means I get to avoid pissing off my teammate at my first race with the team. Plus, Joey was going to be on the podium regardless and I'm sure Eli is going to toss him a little bit of cash as a thank you present. I understand why people don't like the move. Everyone wants races to play out fairly, and everyone feels a little cheated when someone gives up a spot without a fight, but sometimes it happens, especially when teams are involved."

Why should Eli be entitled to the money? He didn’t win it fair and square..Who is he to be mad? He didn’t race well enough to win ( had Joey not pulled over) ... only person Eli could be mad at is himself.. want the million? Simple.. go faster.