MEC — let Brock bye

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
WOOWW DID YOU SEE THAT ?!?!? He was steering the bike with his rear wheel right Jeff?

WOWWWW LOOK THAT WAS A RACING INCIDENT BUT I DONT KNKW WHAT IM LOOKING AT SO IM GONNA SAY THAT BUMP MOVE WAS DONE ON PURPOSE AND CONTINUE TO YELL—//WWHHHEEERRREEEE IS TOMAC?!?!?!?!——-he’s in 3rd! Oh no that’s not tomac. That another green bike. !

Quality s**t FOLKS. AND HES BEEN DOIN THIS FOR years you’d think he would start to pick up on this s**t. But no. He can’t. Fire him

Could you imagine a football announcer messing up that bad ? Brady Taking the snap (what he’s in the shotgun ?) oh Brady throws a Hail Mary! (What that was a screen ?). FIRED.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
TOMAC MAKES THE PASS INTO 2nd.

RC I don’t think that was tomac Ralph

YOURE RIGHT RICKY HE JUST LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE HIM. PROBABLY A TEAM TACTIC FOR INTIMIDATION. KAWASAKI IS ACTUALLY SWAPPING JERSEYS AND NUMBER PLATES FOR THE MAINS!!!! Ricky! TAKE US BACK TO WHEN YOU WERE PRO AND DID THE SAME THING!

Ricky- I didn’t Ralph

YES yOU DID I REMEMEBWR WATXHING IT! you rear wheel steering legend you !

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well because they know the sport. They know the customs and courtesies OF mx/sx. They know the riders. They know what a block pass is, they know what a take out is. They know what a racing incident is. And more importantly they know where every rider is after the first turn. None of this “WHEEERREEE ISSSSSSS TOMMMAACCC” (on lap 7.) I can see weege saying....where is tomac in a normal tone but figure out where he is by the 3rd turn after the start and never again say “where’s tomac”

Motocross isn’t an effing SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY MONNNNSSSTTEEERRR JAAMMMM show. No need to scream and create false drama that isn’t even happening on the track.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Well because they know the sport. They know the customs and courtesies OF mx/sx. They know the riders. They know what a block pass is, they know what a take out is. They know what a racing incident is. And more importantly they know where every rider is after the first turn. None of this “WHEEERREEE ISSSSSSS TOMMMAACCC” (on lap 7.) I can see weege saying....where is tomac in a normal tone but figure out where he is by the 3rd turn after the start and never again say “where’s tomac”

Motocross isn’t an effing SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY MONNNNSSSTTEEERRR JAAMMMM show. No need to scream and create false drama that isn’t even happening on the track.
What racing have you been watching? The only action all year was when Toesmack did NOT get the start. If he got a holeshot, it was OVER. Yeah you mite have gotten a pass for 7th on lap 13 but he was the only one that could go through the field.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I don’t know I watched coldenoff, cairoli and herlings beat his “if-i-get-a-holeshot-its-over” ASS !

....by a 1:12 at redbud. Almost half a freakin lap.

Then I got to read all the excuses “eh Coldenoff just had a really good day he’s not that fast”

“Eh tomac had a bad day....blah blah” wah- waahh

And thank god rob buydos was callin the motos because If Ralph shaheen was we wouldn’t of known where anyone was because you couldn’t see half their number plates from all the muck.” “WHEEEEREEEE IS TOOMMAAC? Issss he out there Jeff??”

Jorge Prado was making mince meat of everyone there as well. Kids on a 250F in mucky deep sand....where waaassss AMMMEERRICCCAAA?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I don’t know I watched coldenoff, cairoli and herlings beat his “if-i-get-a-holeshot-its-over” ASS !

....by a 1:12 at redbud. Almost half a freakin lap.

Then I got to read all the excuses “eh Coldenoff just had a really good day he’s not that fast”

“Eh tomac had a bad day....blah blah” wah- waahh

And thank god rob buydos was callin the motos because If Ralph shaheen was we wouldn’t of known where anyone was because you couldn’t see half their number plates from all the muck.” “WHEEEEREEEE IS TOOMMAAC? Issss he out there Jeff??”

Jorge Prado was making mince meat of everyone there as well. Kids on a 250F in mucky deep sand....where waaassss AMMMEERRICCCAAA?
Ralph only does SX. Stop changing the facts to back your opinion Hilary.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
upload_2018-10-30_23-15-49.jpeg

Don’t hate me Georgie. Some day when you get fast, you may learn how to steer with the rear wheel. Until then, keep turning your ignition key on and get out there and race. Hey, did you know Eli Tomac is the son of a famous mountain bike racer?

four26stroker

PR Member
It's time for Ralf to get another Big A$$ Watch...he's had that Chinese knockoff on for far to long, I'm tired of it he's low tear NASCrap, he's a circle track guy. MX has been a constant blunder IMO. As a kid I remember going to Unidilla and the fans chanting F-U Larry!!! purely outta respect for the greatest of all time. Grant Langston not a bad side for JW they run a good moto.

four26stroker

PR Member
Sure Daves a good listen if you like a stuffy nose, upper NewEngland draw with that already knows the answer to every question he asks. Every see him on an off road bike...strictly street that guy.

weaver658

PR Member
Ralph’s role on the broadcast team is to help new audiences watching understand what’s going on. He knows the sport,but dumbs his self down.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
The guy has been in motor sports for longer then all the riders have been alive. No not all moto but he does know the sport. As much as anyone that has never raced anyway. He brings a level of ligitimasy to the sport. If you don’t know a sport then the viewer would feel lost.
I know nothing about flat track. Other then the bikes have two wheels. The ex racer on the broadcast is terrible. He speaks in terms I don’t understand. Dude may as well be speaking Russian. I would bet the people that are viewing for the first time or have not been around the sport feel the same way about Emig. You need a face that you have saw on other sports just to be relatable.
Yes. He makes mistakes but anyone would. I bet people involved in other sports as we are with moto feel the same about their talking head. “This guy sucks, he doesn’t know what he is talking about”. But we as outsiders are blissfully ignorant.
You think Mike Joy knows what understeer is and feels like? You think Joe Buck knows how to hit a 92mph slider?
NASCAR viewership is way down. But could you imagine 4 hours of Darrel Waltrip?